Calling HyperTank users: feedback

Does anyone have some current feedback on the 5ml HyperTanks?

Specifically whether or not they struggle with gurgling like the Protanks?

I'm setting up a HC order for a friend who needs to quit. He liked my no-fuss evods but will get annoyed with their 1.6ml capacity. I have 2 Protanks but can't recommend them as they're just too finicky finding the dry/gurgle medium.
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    don't know about the hypertanks, but for a larger bottom coil clearo, i'd suggest the vapeonly mega bcc (aka ismoka bcc on o/s sites). i've got 2 vivi nova aspires, and can't say i'd recommend them, cos one gurgles like a sob. the other is ok, but it's a problem i never came across with the vapeonly ones. (3.6ml capacity, if i recall correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    don't know about the hypertanks, but for a larger bottom coil clearo, i'd suggest the vapeonly mega bcc (aka ismoka bcc on o/s sites). i've got 2 vivi nova aspires, and can't say i'd recommend them, cos one gurgles like a sob. the other is ok, but it's a problem i never came across with the vapeonly ones. (3.6ml capacity, if i recall correctly)
    Yeah I had thought of the VapeOnly tanks, but I have a mini and it wasn't great. I'll keep it in mind if no one here is using the Hypers.

Just hoping to stick with kanger heads as I know them so well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk