Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What do I need to drip

AVF Regular

What do I need to drip

I have some juices I want to try and also let others in family try without having to fill clearos
    and swap tips etc.Basically just drip a few drops and vape.
    There are a few older vids on youtube.
    I use ego batteries..
    Cheers

AVF Regular
    hi krusty - do you want to build your own coils ie rebuildables - or just ones you can pop onto the ego and vape?

AVF Regular
    510 dripping atomiser may be the best and easiest option if you're sticking to eGo style batteries. Something like:510 VKS SS Atomizer

If you can find bridgeless atomisers they are even better.

JenJ is the dripper queen around here IMHO hope she chimes in with some recommendations. I use an igo-L for dripping, and a trident clone, and also make my own coils, with cotton ball wicks. The coils last a long time, and I replace the wick after each flavour. Its really easy to roll up a bit of cotton ball and thread through the coil. The little igo-L fits nicely on an ego battery, the trident clone is more suited to a mod. I use the drippers for testing new flavour mixes only, and they are great for this, I find dripping a bit of a pain for general vaping though
    Rose and avtek like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    306 bridgeless are good too - but make sure they are low ohms ie under 1.8 ohms for egos - often the aussie sellers dont list the ohms on these so email them and ask

AVF Regular
    The Steamers have 510 bridgeless LR (1.8 ohm): Steam-e-cigs | 510 Bridgeless Atomizer by Smok - Accessories - Products. Personally, I'd use 1.8 ohm on an ego.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    hi krusty - do you want to build your own coils ie rebuildables - or just ones you can pop onto the ego and vape?
    Just pop on the battery add some drops and vape..

Quote Originally Posted by luntingsir View Post
    510 dripping atomiser may be the best and easiest option if you're sticking to eGo style batteries. Something like:510 VKS SS Atomizer

If you can find bridgeless atomisers they are even better.
    Will look more into that seems to be what I am looking for

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    JenJ is the dripper queen around here IMHO hope she chimes in with some recommendations. I use an igo-L for dripping, and a trident clone, and also make my own coils, with cotton ball wicks. The coils last a long time, and I replace the wick after each flavour. Its really easy to roll up a bit of cotton ball and thread through the coil. The little igo-L fits nicely on an ego battery, the trident clone is more suited to a mod. I use the drippers for testing new flavour mixes only, and they are great for this, I find dripping a bit of a pain for general vaping though
    Not into rebuilding and stuffing around I have very poor eyes and lose temper easily.
    I have never dripped but feel it would be easiest to use this method to try different flavours between several people.

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    306 bridgeless are good too - but make sure they are low ohms ie under 1.8 ohms for egos - often the aussie sellers dont list the ohms on these so email them and ask

Looks good also cheers

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    The Steamers have 510 bridgeless LR (1.8 ohm): Steam-e-cigs | 510 Bridgeless Atomizer by Smok - Accessories - Products. Personally, I'd use 1.8 ohm on an ego.
    Thanx
    spud and avtek like this.

Quote Originally Posted by krusty32 View Post
    Just pop on the battery add some drops and vape..

Will look more into that seems to be what I am looking for

Not into rebuilding and stuffing around I have very poor eyes and lose temper easily.
    I have never dripped but feel it would be easiest to use this method to try different flavours between several people.

Looks good also cheers

Thanx
    Look for a 306 or 510 atomizer. They are basically the coil element for cigalike cartridges. They often have a 'bridge' on them which is the wick they used to get juice out of the disposible cartridge, and you don't want or need that bridge for dripping.

For the 306, if it has a bridge, it's as easy to remove with pliers as the childproof spring on a bic lighter is (not that you should do that )
    For the 510, it's harder to remove the bridge as it's deep down, so look for already bridgeless 510 attys specifically.

For the 510, you can use any standard 510 drip tip, make sure you buy the 'bridgeless' version.
    For the 306, that drip tip goes around the atty (too small to get the normal drip tip to fit inside it), so make sure you buy a 306 specific drip tip as well.
    Last edited by coopz; 02-01-14 at 01:34 PM.

AVF Regular
    Charlie down VC has a couple of setups Might have to visit on Saturday and check them out.

Thanks everyone for the ideas and the items I am seeking.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    just a heads up re vc krusty - i bought some 306 ones from there a while back and they turned out to be 3.3 ohms!!! - absolutely useless - especially if you want to use them with an ego - its probably why they dont list the ohms on the sale page (gggggrrrrrr) i never been back to vc after that

they have some dual coil 306 there that may be better suited - but like i said make sure you ask what ohms they are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast