Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Smoktech Tumbler clearomiser - am I the only one that appreciates them?

Smoktech Tumbler clearomiser - am I the only one that appreciates them?

I'm a really happy evod user but I have to say that the Smoktech Tumbler might even be better. Uses the same coils as the evod is a bcc, has a pyrex glass see through tank, good size (2.5ml), easier to fill, has two air holes in the base, looks good on any standard ego type battery and has a elongated metal drip tip which seems to stay nice and cool. Yes it's more expensive than the evod but certainly not overpriced and because it uses the same coils as the evod, is really cheap to maintain.

Am I the only one that appreciates the Tumbler?
    steve.c likes this.

I've been thinking about trying them, I quite like the look of them but haven't seen any comments about them until now ( bit like the VPures I use!) will try one to see what they're like soon
    Donna likes this.

have just ordered one last night donna to try it out. should arrive sometime this week
    maggie and Donna like this.

I'm waiting until I want another order from H/Cabin .... $8 there and $15 locally ... big diff of $7 each ... where d'you buy yours Donna ? (I'm not really a cheapskate but I don't need one asap so rather buy 2 cheaper when I get other stuff )
    Donna likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    I'm a really happy evod user but I have to say that the Smoktech Tumbler might even be better. Uses the same coils as the evod is a bcc, has a pyrex glass see through tank, good size (2.5ml), easier to fill, has two air holes in the base, looks good on any standard ego type battery and has a elongated metal drip tip which seems to stay nice and cool. Yes it's more expensive than the evod but certainly not overpriced and because it uses the same coils as the evod, is really cheap to maintain.

Am I the only one that appreciates the Tumbler?
    It looks ok but its the weird shape that puts me off. Ive never tried one how does it look on your mod?
    Donna likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I'm waiting until I want another order from H/Cabin .... $8 there and $15 locally ... big diff of $7 each ... where d'you buy yours Donna ? (I'm not really a cheapskate but I don't need one asap so rather buy 2 cheaper when I get other stuff )
    The first one I got was a giveaway from Baguirk (sorry about the spelling). Only cost me postage which was a bonus. I found myself preferring it all the time so I ordered 3 more of them from HC. Haven't checked FT price but I'm happy with HC prices and yes I waited until I needed to place an order. If you do order though, buy the evod coils cause they are the same as the tumbler ones but about $1.00 cheaper for a pack of 5. Also I got the standard tip shape.

I feel very satisfied now because I have 8 evods and 4 tumblers and 60 plus spare coils so I'm set for a while. I do find myself using the tumblers more than the evods now I have 4 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    It looks ok but its the weird shape that puts me off. Ive never tried one how does it look on your mod?
    Are you playing with me Steve? As if I'd have a mod (I still don't know what a mod really means)! Actually, it looks very nice on my mvp but that's about as close as I get to a mod.
    steve.c and vaping_gal like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Are you playing with me Steve? As if I'd have a mod (I still don't know what a mod really means)! Actually, it looks very nice on my mvp but that's about as close as I get to a mod.
    lol! I wasnt playing Donna, i thought you owned a vamo or something similar, since i think ive seen you post about your MVP before
    Edit:
    But doesnt it look a little weird on the MVP?
    Donna likes this.

AVF Regular
    Can you change out the drip tip I'm not a big fan of metal?

I use evods and pro tanks usually, only pro tanks for plastic tank cracker juices but I find I much prefer the evods so I look for anything I can use the same heads in, could be one to keep an eye out for ty.
    On 2nd thoughts they look a bit too feminine.
    Last edited by ben_76; 04-01-14 at 11:26 PM.
    steve.c likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    lol! I wasnt playing Donna, i thought you owned a vamo or something similar, since i think ive seen you post about your MVP before
    Edit:
    But doesnt it look a little weird on the MVP?
    No, it looks great. I'll get one of my kids to take a photo tomorrow and I'll post it for you. My mvp is the silver one and it matches really well.

But anyway steve, while I've got you here, is an mvp a mod? I thought mod meant modify/modified meaning changed in some way? Ok, you can laugh but you have to explain.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast