Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Aspire Nautilus BDC Glass Clearomizer

AVF Regular

Aspire Nautilus BDC Glass Clearomizer

G'day All,

So recently I got in contact with an Australian vendor about whether or not they were going to carry this clearomizer and the replacement coils and the answer was basically yes, they should be arriving shortly. Just wondering if anyone was going to buy one? or if you already have one from a OS vendor what is your opinion on it?

Regards,
    Cabbie

AVF Regular
    Sorry dont have one

AVF Regular
    After seeing both pbusardo's and vapingreek's, reviews i think i'll pick one up when i decide on my first mod, looks like the current pick of the Bottom coil's

5ml volume will be great fill it in the morning and forget

AVF Regular
    I like the look of them Cabbie, would look good on something like a 134 I reckon. I'll pick one up when they're available locally.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    After my disasterous adventures with the Aspire BDC (doesn't like any of my VG juice. 7 failed coil heads out of 7) I might stay away from this until a few people have tried it out. I love PhillyB and his videos, but I am kind of on the fence since the Aspire BDC.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Arent they around the $35 US mark?..Was having a brief read up the other night..coils are also exclusive to that model...was pretty good reviews tho

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Arent they around the $35 US mark?..Was having a brief read up the other night..coils are also exclusive to that model...was pretty good reviews tho
    Around US$30 from HealthCabin & yes the coil heads are different to the other Aspire heads, I like the idea of airflow control but I'm not sure that it's worth over US$20 more for the feature, compared to a glass Vivi Nova style Aspire.
    You can mod a Vivi Nova Aspire for more airflow if needed but if you like the look of the Nautilis &/or the convenience of air flow control I guess you'll want to buy/try one.
    Terradan likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

health cabin now selling at $43.70 AU replacement coils $21.01Au for 5 pack??????? i think this is why i stopped using health cabin.
    purchasing from Vapeking and coop if one goes ahead (hint hint)

Vapeking price is $34.95 replacement coils waiting on price.
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

AVF Regular
    I have actually purchased one myself from Vapeking and looking forward to trying it out as I have seen some pretty good reviews about it. I like the big 5ml tank, and the adjustable airflow design.

Hopefully it won't send me broke buying replacement coils for it.

Any feedback on this device? My Protank 2's and 3 is driving me nuts with the gurgling and spitting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast