Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Carto Tanks Rock :)

Carto Tanks Rock :)

My carto tanks (DCT) and cartos arrived today, and I had a bit of time after work to muck around learning how to fill them. (youtube is definitely your friend if you are learning about these things), I'm vaping some butter butt in the carto tank now, on the vamo, 1.6 ohms, and I'm a new fan of these things, they are great, good vapour production, and fantastic taste, bit fiddly to fill but once you fill the tank they are awesome

Another great way to vape to add to my favourites
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Youll get over them soon. That "bit fiddly" bit will turn into "pineapple! pineapple frustrating" after a while. They flood and gurgle. And wait till you pull your mod out of your pocket by the tank sometime without thinking and youll be wearing your juice for the rest of the day.
    jen, DEATHGUYJ, spud and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Cmon carto tanks are the most reliable maintenance free way to vape
    Crisscross, bobbavet, Jas and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Change carto every 4 days. No leaks. U must have had a loose tank steve
    Only thing i hate is the noise
    Last edited by arth_d; 10-01-14 at 02:11 AM.
    spud and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah i went back to them a little while back and was surprised and invigorated by them all over again. I however soon realised that the moments of a 'good' vape with them are shortly lived and i too ended up with juice on me and flooding issues now and again. No doubt i will give them another shot at some stage in the future. I do love the look of the Guppy and the tank atmizoo make.
    jen, spud and steve.c like this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Change carto every 4 days. No leaks. U must have had a loose tank steve
    Only thing i hate is the noise
    Most cartos out there are dodgy when picking them up by the tank. You get that slide happening from my experience. True you learn how to handle them, but there are times you forget or are in a hurry .

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Yeah i went back to them a little while back and was surprised and invigorated by them all over again. I however soon realised that the moments of a 'good' vape with them are shortly lived and i too ended up with juice on me and flooding issues now and again. No doubt i will give them another shot at some stage in the future. I do love the look of the Guppy and the tank atmizoo make.
    Yea i suppose their good to go back to now and then just for a bit of a change but most vapers these days dont use them as adv's with the bcc tanks and other more user friendly tanks out there. Their a bit outdated imo. But they can give a good vape. I just scored some free from vk and wil probably give them a go just for fun soon, but dont think i'd return to them as a full time vape.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    if i was told i could only ever use one type of delivery system, it would be carto tanks. the only pita about them as far as i'm concerned is the need to prime the carto, and even that isn't a huge hassle. i've got a siam mods tank filler thingee, which makes filling easy. with an eye dropper or pipette, there's only ever a mess if i knock something over. i get a good week out of a carto and can't remember one ever flooding on me, maybe because i use high vg juice. my faves are the vks xl lr slotted cartos. i'll be on the look out for some new tanks soonish, cos the orings in the ones i've got are getting worn/compressed and are a bit looser than i'd like (hint hint roxxii - you're out of stock of the coloured smoktech udct ones)
    Roxxiiangel and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Spud with you all the way

Kay you can get replacement orings from HC and fasttech now. The smoketech bcc and Boge f16 are cheap enough not to bother.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 10-01-14 at 07:00 AM.
    kay67kay and spud like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Youll get over them soon. That "bit fiddly" bit will turn into "pineapple! pineapple frustrating" after a while. They flood and gurgle. And wait till you pull your mod out of your pocket by the tank sometime without thinking and youll be wearing your juice for the rest of the day.
    I can relate to this Steve. I've got a couple for around home, and that's as far as they go. I only use the Aspires when at work or traveling
    spud and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    Same here, I love my carto's and never have an issue with them ever! 4-5 days and change as the draw starts to tighten up. Good flavor , good vape and with certain flavors I vape them at 10-11 watts and the flavor is fantastic, although at the high end the carto's only last 3 days, shortens their life.
    spud likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast