Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: DNA 20/30 mod protovapor XPV

If I could get hold of a board I have definite plans........in my head......of how I would achieve just that^^^^^^.........buying this was an attempt to sooth my frustration. After the failed dna20 co-ops I put my plans on hold. Did you ever do anything with your board, I seem to remember you acquired one?

yes I still have one, I'll get around to building something with it one of these days
    Jeff

I tried to order one of these, they sent me an email asking if it was an Australian order and I replied yes then heard nothing from them I resent an email to see if they shipped to AUS but still nothing it's been 4 weeks since I placed the order and now 1 week since I sent a quire email. it's really wired was beginning to think they didn't ship to AUS but seems they do and no response just wanted to know one way or the other because I don't want to go find something else then get hit for a bill for this

Keep in mind they are in transition between DNA20 and 30 so there are some delays right now .......... it's strange though .......... customer service is usually excellent ....... I ordered on the weekend and received an invoice on the Monday

Ive tried to re order the DNA30 model lets hope they get it ok this time

Last edited by laurie9300; 17-02-14 at 06:20 PM.

Really looking to get one of these but they are rebuilding the website, so it's down atm, i think this way be the cheapest dna30 out there, and looks really well made when comparing to other backyard box mods.

Website is back up and mine is ordered, yay, took a while as their system would reject my credit card because it couldnt refrence back to my adress or some kind of error, but all sorted now, DNA 30 with sony VTC4 on the way
    Master Sergeant likes this.

the website is weird....

Says that there are 6 items in stock and available, then at checkout, no items in stock.
    ergh!

Yea it's weird I ordered one on the old web site and it sends you an email saying order confirmed but no payment details... 7days later after the 2nd attempt at ordering and 2 emails no response,, went to there website new web site 6 in stock and 0 available to buy. this is frustrating
    Master Sergeant likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast