Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DEATHGUYJ

Thread: plastic tubes in KFL & Russian - cracking?

AVF Regular

plastic tubes in KFL & Russian - cracking?

Just managed to do my first coil build and finally got my KFL clone going (the one from BW's co-op).
    Loving it!
    Now I want to get my other rebuildables going, Russian 91%, and AGI tank.
    So I have only used a tobacco flavour in the KFL and have the small middle plastic bit in the middle so I can see the juice level.
    I have the same plastic middle tube for the Russian but would like to put a fruity tobacco in it and I'm wondering how these tubes will hold up to the juice and if cracking might be an issue? I have an apple/apricot/tobacco mix I really like and would like to use this in the Russian.
    I considered using the all metal pieces but how the hell do you know when the juice is running low if you cant see it?
    I would assume taking the top off was the only way but also keep seeing in you tube vids that its a sure way of flooding the chamber?
    Thanks in advance for any tips that will help!

AVF Regular
    Also, would love to get some clear pyrex tubes for theses devices if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    Also, would love to get some clear pyrex tubes for theses devices if possible.
    The only tanks that I know of that are resistant to tank crackers is the one made by Tarsius Customs.
    You can get them from The Vape Shop or Vapersphere
    Last edited by Tankster; 28-02-14 at 12:55 PM.

AVF Regular
    plastic sections in my Russian & kfl+ from bw co-op have both had peach ice through them and no problems with either
    Fawks likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    plastic sections in my Russian & kfl+ from bw co-op have both had peach ice through them and no problems with either
    Good to know, i was just about to pull the trigger on the KAYFUN QUARTZ STANDARD/NANO COMBO KIT. I will wait to see if any of my tanks crack from the bw co-op. I had no idea how good the kfl+ was or i would of got the nano kit through the co-op as well.