AVF Regular

Battery availability.......

Outside of the vaping vendors, where can you source IMR batteries, chargers etc?

They seem to be the sorts of items which haven't made it to the Big Ws, K Marts and Bunnings of the world. Not yet anyway.

Super Moderator
    Jaycar or electronics shops will have a range of some , but you will pay a premium for them stocking them .

One of our members Supersports600 runs an ebay shop with pretty much every battery you will need

supersports600 items - Get great deals on non-protected, Chargers Lithium Ion items on eBay Stores! Top bloke and only stocks quality proven and manufacturer sourced stuff .. prices include delivery and hes quick ( road post only tho , cos hes legit and wont fly them )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Expat, the only other option if you wanna buy real world is one of the battery places, where as FM says you will pay a premium. The little battery bar in Adelaide Arcade sells single 18650's for around $22 each.

If you are caught out at least you know you can get them, but far better (cheaper) to shop online, and SS has a big enough range and value to not really need to shop anywhere else online.

AVF Regular
    I saw some 18350's at battery world not long back,, around 17 each from memory.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys..........it's just that I need something in a hurry.

AVF Regular
    Yep Battery bar has them but they are Proected one, you could get one and (OH&S)to it,, proected one may not fit your device
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>