Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Courage

Thread: Ego T constant red light after charging

Ego T constant red light after charging

I have an ego t and even after hours of charging the light glow red when I use the battery with my Kanger T3S clearomizer....has anyone else had this problem? thanks...
    "Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you" Kurt Cobain, 1994.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented" Commisioner, US Patent Office, 1899

AVF Regular
    How long have u had it and where from
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    Does the light colour change while charging? It's not uncommon for the centre pin to become pushed in and not be making good contact.

This may help Non firing Ego style battery (Add other ego tips here )

Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    How long have u had it and where from
    I've had it for 7 days, I brought it from vaping cobra online.
    "Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you" Kurt Cobain, 1994.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented" Commisioner, US Patent Office, 1899

AVF Regular
    I've seen this issue before but it's not thre 510 end but actually the USB end ... screw it all in and then slowly push/move the USB end around and see if it goes to green..
    simonp_au likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Does the light colour change while charging? It's not uncommon for the centre pin to become pushed in and not be making good contact.

This may help Non firing Ego style battery (Add other ego tips here )
    It was drained I charged it over 8 hours....and it fires and is vaping well but the light glows red when in use and stayed red while charging.....thanks for the link I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    I've seen this issue before but it's not thre 510 end but actually the USB end ... screw it all in and then slowly push/move the USB end around and see if it goes to green..
    I figured it out....It hadn't been cleaned properly....I just saw a video about it.....when I charged it before the light on the charger was actually green not red and the ego battery light stayed red....now the charger light and ego battery lights are red I assume that means it is charging now.

AVF Regular
    Contact vaping cobra and do a warrenty claim before u start tinkering
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing