Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Customs blocked a vamo v5.. Why?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by logotrikes View Post
    Being a vendor on Ebay Australia, I found out that that I have to be very careful with wording about E cigs. I got caught out a couple of times and had listings knocked back so I'm very circumspect when I list my stuff.
    I recently received a Dingo mod from Greece.
    They described the contents as "Flashlight plastic and metal parts".
    This was not an Ebay sale though.

I'm not sure how Ebay would know what a Vamo 5 is unless it is stated somewhere in the description it's ecig related and their Global Shipping Program picks up on it.
    I just looked at Vamo 5 listing on Ebay in the US and it's in the "Consumer Electronics - Gadgets & Other Electronics - Other" section.
    You could probably quite easily describe it as flashlight parts in the shipping description.
    Maybe the GBS gets a copy of the whole listing and from there they work it out that it's ecig related?

Bottom line is that it is nothing more than a regulated dc power supply that could quite easily power a laser, light or system of lights or even cook some toast. Ebays Global Distribution network is anal. It is nothing more than electronics. If customs stops it at this end, I'd speak with them personally and ask them what their issue is.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Fiat Iustitiae Ruat Caelum !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234