Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By avtek
  • 3 Post By spud

Thread: mvp 1 on sale for 23ud - free ship over $60

AVF Regular

mvp 1 on sale for 23ud - free ship over $60

i know there are a few members out there who prefer the mvp 1 over the mvp 2 so i thought id post here

they have free singpost shipping if you spend over over $60usd and a code fg06 for 6% off if you spend over 60usd

full kit

iTaste MVP V1 Kit - $23.00 : Fairy Gift: Online Shopping for Electronic Cigarettes, Batteries & Chargers

read at bottom of page re warranty info

they also have vamos for 31 and a ss nemesis clone for 22

MVP V2 for $38 and wraps for $6 too ... looks okay

e5cigs have vamo V5 for $25.63 USD Vamo V5 Voltage & Wattage Adjustable E Cig Battery Mod with LCD Screen Display - Stainless Steel Color - Variable Voltage ecigarette - eGo Series and their shipping is very reasonable

Also KF clones for very reasonable prices, better than FT, and the quality is good, (I've ordered from them and their postage is a little faster than FT as well, although not free), even with the postage cost taken into account, their prices are still better.

Kayfun Lite 5.0ml Rebuildable & Replaceable Heating Coil Adjustable Airflow Vacuum Atomizer - Others - Atomizer - eGo Accessories

I think its a good idea to post the bargains we see, as being on a tight budget myself, I know that I wouldn't be able to afford decent gear if it wasn't for websites like, FT , e5cigs, and the one posted in the OP. I buy local when the price is right, and for juice making gear, and love our local vendors, but also think these Chinese websites do a great job, and it means that so many more smokers can afford to make the switch to vaping
    Last edited by spud; 12-03-14 at 12:29 PM.
    Fatman, lulu68 and Browny like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Thanks avtek just got one of each with MVP2 & Vamo 5 free shipping and 6% off, thanks again.

AVF Regular
    I linked this on a different post but there are also discount coupons. They use singpost for their free shipping and on my order it was shipped the same day.

http://www.fairy-gift.com/page_3.html
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011