Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By D1git
  • 1 Post By MrGruffy

Thread: donuts mmmmm donuts

AVF Regular

donuts mmmmm donuts

No I dont mean the frosted jumbo ones

Just wanted to ask if any of our resident drippers have tried out the vaping donuts that seem to be going around?
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    Well, this is hardware, not e-liquid, so I don't imagine you're talking about cinnamon donut flavour? There was a discussion in Modding (I think) about ceramic discs that could be described as donuts - y'know, round with a hole in the middle? Usual suspects involved

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    Well, this is hardware, not e-liquid, so I don't imagine you're talking about cinnamon donut flavour? There was a discussion in Modding (I think) about ceramic discs that could be described as donuts - y'know, round with a hole in the middle? Usual suspects involved
    I shall dunt for thread
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    here you go
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    only thing i've heard is that there is a wild inconsistancy with the ohms. have seen 4 videos now and each time the resistance has been different. ( only by .1 - .2 ) but in such a low vape its quite a bit

AVF Regular
    I have 6 donuts, and and attest that they get quite hot, quite quickly. My round burn on right index finger is very nearly healed now.
    I had one in my clone kfl for a week or so, driven by a brass sentinel-alike and yup, worked fine.
    Also stuck a couple in an IGO-W but had to stop that, the impact was too strong on my throat while I recover from my annual March cold.

Not especially fragile, and all mine were in the 0.45 to 0.51 ohm range and useful.

Fatdaddy delivered nicely as promised, for each thing I've ordered from him.

I have 3 un touched donuts left, waiting for suitable inspiration and build design.
    Fatman likes this.

Received a pack of 0.75-1.0 ohms donuts earlier this week. Chucked a couple of them into my R91 doing the same config as...

The 'build' came out at 0.4ohms and I have been running them on my Paps Lux with VTC5 batteries for the last few days.

The flavour is great but I found the vape to be cooler (although the atty gets hot) and its lacking the density compared to my normal micro coil setup which I usually run at 0.8-1.0 ohms.

For me, its just not worth the battery hit and so back to the kanthal this morning.

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

Yet to try mine from further research you don't want to run them on a VV or VW device as it the shatter