Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Kayfun VS Dripper....What's your take?

AVF Regular

Kayfun VS Dripper....What's your take?

Hey i'm just curious.

I'm having trouble choosing between the two.

I know i don't really have to...i can have both...

but i'd appreciate your thoughts on which is better and why...

I have to admit i'm leaning a bit heavily towards drippers...

in particular it's the fact that i go through almost double the juice with the Kayfun...it's ridiculous....

the clouds are great but when i have the dripper running good i get just as good clouds with dual coils....

What's your take on it?

Cheers

Sam

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Both have a special place in my heart Drippers for testing flavours, and just because they are great for getting the best from a juice mix. Kayfuns because I love the big tanks, and love the ease of rebuilding and the superb vape and flavour.

I'm gonna stick with both, its like asking someone to tell you which of their kids they like best
    Goz and KrazyVape like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Been thinking the same thing just recently . Dripping is definitely a lot more economical and I kind of like the ritual actions you go through with dripping. But I have been being a bit lazy and using a kayfun more than my drippers. Doing 12 hr shifts probably has something to do with it. My take is I still prefer drippers that said I have recently bought an oddy and am yet to get that going so my opinion may change again lol.

AVF Regular
    thanks for the opinions.

i guess since i got both i'ma use both...

But i dunno if i can justify 2 tanks a day...

With dual coils my lil igo L has a ton of silica to soak up juice, i'm talking 20-25 drops....lasts ages....

with the kayfun i'm rockin this giant tank...and i still need to keep the juice handy cos i go through at least 2 a day....if i get the nano kit then i'll be using 3-4 tanks a day...

maybe my setup isn't rocking my world....maybe i'll dry dual contact coils in the kayfun and see if that changes things.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    thanks for the opinions.

i guess since i got both i'ma use both...

But i dunno if i can justify 2 tanks a day...

With dual coils my lil igo L has a ton of silica to soak up juice, i'm talking 20-25 drops....lasts ages....

with the kayfun i'm rockin this giant tank...and i still need to keep the juice handy cos i go through at least 2 a day....if i get the nano kit then i'll be using 3-4 tanks a day...

maybe my setup isn't rocking my world....maybe i'll dry dual contact coils in the kayfun and see if that changes things.
    I don't find I go through much more juice using the kayfun, but I do vape more just because I enjoy it more As I make my own juice, its no big deal anyway. I've cut my nic down as well, as I find with drippers and the kayfun, I need less nic as the absorption seems to be more efficient than with clearos. Either way its way cheaper than smoking, and much better tasting
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    ive got a kayfun style rda in nano mode and a dripper on a mech each and alternate between them during the day with different flavours in each - keeps it fresh for me

in nano mode you dont get as carried away with the juice consumption in the kayfun somehow and it balances out with how little juice goes into the dripper
    Last edited by avtek; 13-03-14 at 12:55 AM.

I tend to use both. Oddly enough, I feel like I use the kayfun more at home while use and RDA while I'm out and about. For me, it's really a size issue. I find that RDA's tend to be more pocketable.
    As far as enjoyment goes, I enjoy the RDA more, since I prefer an airier draw.

AVF Regular
    wow kayfun uses more juice then drippers? what sort of setups are you using in your kayfuns? my origen dripper takes 10-12 drops of liquid which i finish in about 15 vapes or so. Kayfuns last me a whole day. Drippers, 30ml bottle less then a week.
    CMB and Toddosh like this.

AVF Regular
    Dripper purely because of the draw, Im always using the max size airholes/drilling them out.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    Dripper purely because of the draw, Im always using the max size airholes/drilling them out.
    Max-size airhole you say...

...heh
    Samtron likes this.
    ---Juice Junkie​---

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast