Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: FastTechs new stock

AVF Regular

FastTechs new stock

There has been some great wares being introduced lately, 3D - Dimmi's Dream Dripper Atomizer Clone for $15 compared to the other $60 clone floating around compared to the $155 Original.

Then the copper nemesis along with the squape and a few others, as much as i hate FT with a unbridled passion boy have a ordered a lot of late.

I think the only legitimate reason someone would get shitty over a clone is that you went and bought the legit dripper for $155 then see it around in a few weeks for a fraction of the price. There are not many exclusive mods or attys out there anymore, if there are then they get popular and get cloned..

What have you ordered of FT lately?

AVF Regular
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Yeh thats true :P I saw that too but i decided ill wait for a 30w when they reduce the price

I dont really mind Fasttech, I think that if you accept the Chinese/English descriptions, the shoddy photography of products, the excessive shipping times and the fact that you will inevitably only get what you pay for... Then it can be a positive shopping experience!

Currently waiting on a 69 clone... I haven't yet jumped into the world of rebuildables so will be using it with a kick and a 22mm protank(ish) type clone (call me a heathen)
    Tossing up whether to try the replacement coils they recently listed... Claim to fit original protanks and protank II but are a dual coil arrangement with the coils in a + pattern rather than one on top of the other like the protank 3. Could be interesting.

AVF Regular
    The photos are not that bad compared to some other sites. They just need to learn to clean the fingerprints off the products before they take photos.

AVF Regular
    Do you guys know the link on ft that lets you make product suggestions on what you want them to sell? I wanna see if theyll get the aspire stuff in

AVF Regular
    Anyone know if they're shipping batteries? Thinking of getting an evod-style starter kit for a mate

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournite View Post
    Anyone know if they're shipping batteries? Thinking of getting an evod-style starter kit for a mate
    i just ordered this:
    https://www.fasttech.com/product/1643502 It shipped today, so should be no probs
    Melbournite likes this.

AVF Regular
    the kayfun nano kits on ft are a fifth of the price we paid in the avf "co-op" - actually we paid even more if you take postage into account

AVF Regular
    22mm ego twist batteries without ego threading would be sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    i just ordered this:
    https://www.fasttech.com/product/1643502 It shipped today, so should be no probs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast