Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Blaktop
  • 1 Post By MrGruffy
  • 1 Post By aussievapes
  • 1 Post By the vaporizer

Thread: innokin vtr & batterys

AVF Regular

innokin vtr & batterys

hi there im about to purchase the innokin vtr and would like to know what are the best 18650 batterys people are running in this mod preferably something with the most mah and info would be great cheers

AVF Regular
    I'm using 3400mAh unprotected 18650s I bought from Supersports600s ebay site in my VTR. Generally good for a couple days. If you have any questions, send him a message, either here or on ebay.....he's a very helpful guy....

2X Panasonic NCR 18650 B 3400mAh Lithium LI ION NCR18650B Battery NCRB 3400 | eBay
    Fatman and merlin like this.

AVF Regular
    thanks blaktop

AVF Regular
    Blaktop has it right.
    merlin likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    hi there im about to purchase the innokin vtr and would like to know what are the best 18650 batterys people are running in this mod preferably something with the most mah and info would be great cheers
    look around and get the V2, The V1 has issues with the spinner, it will go dead in the water after a couple months of regular use, the V2 has it fixed.
    Jeff
    merlin likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    look around and get the V2, The V1 has issues with the spinner, it will go dead in the water after a couple months of regular use, the V2 has it fixed.
    Jeff
    ive had my version 1 vtr and have had no issues yet and it gets thrown around .....alot
    merlin likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    ive had my version 1 vtr and have had no issues yet and it gets thrown around .....alot
    We have a couple of threads on here about the spinner issue, that's why the V2 VTR has it removed completely, it was a poor design.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Jeff
    have ordered the v2 from vapeking with the fixed spinning wheel an just purchased some battery's through ss600 on eBay, i hope it goes all right i will wait till the 30 day warranty is done then i will grind the top ring off and run my rsst on it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    have ordered the v2 from vapeking with the fixed spinning wheel an just purchased some battery's through ss600 on eBay, i hope it goes all right i will wait till the 30 day warranty is done then i will grind the top ring off and run my rsst on it.
    I used to use a protank 2 with a SS swivel Drip Tip that worked very well.
    <--- about the spinning base issue
    Jeff