Thread: mystery o-ring

AVF Regular

mystery o-ring

i found this o-ring near my sink. the only thing i've washed lately is my fogger v2. anyone got any idea where on the fogger it might be from? or even if it would be from the fogger? it was gurgling a bit, but seems better since i played around with the cotton wick a bit.

mystery oring.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    i found this o-ring near my sink. the only thing i've washed lately is my fogger v2. anyone got any idea where on the fogger it might be from? or even if it would be from the fogger? it was gurgling a bit, but seems better since i played around with the cotton wick a bit.

mystery oring.jpg
    check the top piece, where the chimney meets the top cap. The kayfun clones have a little o ring in the top cap, not sure if the fogger is the same, but that's the only place I can think of where the o ring could come loose. Looks like it broken anyway, which is maybe why it came out, you may need to replace it
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Looks like the o-ring that goes over the threads just above the wicks before you screw the 'chimney' back on. Not really needed either.

Pic found thru Google.

Can you imagine the taste of that?
    Last edited by 308hjute; 16-03-14 at 03:48 PM.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    thanks i'll check next time i have it pulled down. i thinnk 308 has it right. there is no o-ring there, from memory. i've got some spares, so if that's it, i'll just stick another one in.