Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Kanger mini madness

Australia is as much as I can narrow it down!

Question Kanger mini madness

So looks like everything's miniaturized now. Looking at getting a new tank, what are people's thoughts on:

Pro tank 3 Mini
    Unitank Mini
    TS3 Mini
    Evod 2

like the thought of an evod with a metal tip, but not tried a dual coil so the pt3 possibly I just don't know!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Oecken View Post
    So looks like everything's miniaturized now. Looking at getting a new tank, what are people's thoughts on:

Pro tank 3 Mini
    Unitank Mini
    TS3 Mini
    Evod 2

like the thought of an evod with a metal tip, but not tried a dual coil so the pt3 possibly I just don't know!
    protank 2 mini's are good, some say better than protank 3 mini's, I use only 1.5ohm coils with protank 2's mini/regular depending what I'm using.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Dual coils produce a crazy amount of vapour...I'd say they are the future of clearos.

I was just looking at the Evod 2 and Protank Mini 3 a few minutes ago, was going to start a thread and then saw yours.

The Evod 2 is gorgeous looking, but the the PT Mini 3 is a horrible shape in my opinion. I could only find one picture of it on google though.

I'm leaning toward the Evod 2 at this point. Wish they had a glass tank though.

AVF Regular
    If the EVOD 2 is the one with a removable tip it has had a pretty negative review on here already.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    If the EVOD 2 is the one with a removable tip it has had a pretty negative review on here already.
    The protank 2 mini has a removable 510 drip tip and pyrex glass tube, a lot better than the evod , I used to like evods, now protank 2's are really good drilled to 1.5 mm air holes
    Jeff

I have both evod (v1) and pro tank mini. And must say I really don't like the mini much at all. I find the evod ALOT better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by donb View Post
    I have both evod (v1) and pro tank mini. And must say I really don't like the mini much at all. I find the evod ALOT better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    we are talking about the protank mini v2 with a removable drip tip, not the V1 that tasted like metal, the v2 was much better. Plus once again its glass compared to the evod being plastic which cracks with rootbeer,citrus and tons of other ejuices.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    I regularly use both a Pro Tank Mini 2 and an Evod. I like my Pro Tanks, both large and small, but there's nothing wrong with an Evod, and I find it is superior in the leak proof department. I find with the more acidic juices (AKA 'tank crackers') that it is the drip tip that has issues, more so than the tank, but having said that, the Evod is useless once the drip tip has failed.

All of these are at the mercy of the coil build. QC is pretty low, which is why some like or hate PT2 PT3 EVODs, aspires etc. There's a lot or randomness I guess. But of course a bad coil is only going to get people to buy another coil, or switch to one of the others instead and spend money.
    That's why I wanted out ASAP for my main vapes, and got into rebuildables. I didn't want to buy into some gillette style selling model where the next thing is the greatest and if it doesn't work you're just and outlier that has the random bad one.

No offense to people on the smaller gear, I use them weekly too with my spinner on the weekends at parties/clubs/pubs/social gathering. It's just poor QC we can't escape with this industry in it's infancy and everything made in China for these clearos
    Last edited by coopz; 18-03-14 at 01:50 AM.
    Bobthebuilder, Mathy and Hidden1 like this.

AVF Regular
    It's actually not that difficult to rebuild an Evod/Pro Tank coil with a micro coil/cotton wick and it makes a huge difference. Having said that, I wouldn't be attempting a dual micro coil, too difficult. But for beginners and those who like to keep it simple, this system is good and affordable. I must admit that full size Pro Tanks are a bit challenging in their consistency (or lack thereof) but I've just discovered that the air control valve base from the Kanga AeroTank eliminates these issues - I've got one, and now they seem to be out of stock everywhere in OZ atm This is not a bad system for beginners (and others) who may not want to go rebuildable. I tried rebuildable, and it wasn't the coil building that was the problem, it was the faffing around trying to fill it - 'IT' was an Ephro Kayfun clone - ye Gods! Not for me, cheers Deb
    maggie likes this.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast