Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Drip Tip Addiction

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,894

    Drip Tip Addiction

    Hi everyone. My name is Morris, and I have an addiction.
    I know for a fact that I am not as sick as many of you, but I think if we can share photos of our affliction, we can work together to find that perfect mouthpiece... I'll start

    My humble collection
    Roxxiiangel and Side Show like this.
    ---Juice Junkie​---

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,740
    i don't have many, but i have a great handmade glass dt from essiemessie, not sure how much is psychological, but it makes my rsst taste a lot better, takes some sharpness of the carbon/ss wick off
    inertiacreeping likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    116
    Is that pizza flavour juice? How is that?

    Nice collection
    mavinry4 likes this.
    Clouds

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Hi my name is crisscross and I am an addict.

    My drip tip collection is out of control. I have over 100. I use the excuse that I am buying for two people but in reality they are all mine, mine mine. Most of them were bought to compliment my elegance tanks and I have a collection of cherry Vapes ming style including the special editions, the full range of fasttech acrylic fat tips, glass tips from essie and a lot of coloured metal ones. My current favourites because I like the shape in the mouth is the vapor-mania genie drip tips. When I show off the pics of my elegance you will always see my other tanks with the matching tips.

    GENIE
    Roxxiiangel, spud, maggie and 1 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryz View Post
    Is that pizza flavour juice? How is that?

    Nice collection
    Perfumers Apprentice - Pizza Flavor

    I gotta get a 3ml bottle. Its got to be worth the try. I'm hoping it tastes like Shapes Pizza snacks.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    i don't have many, but i have a great handmade glass dt from essiemessie, not sure how much is psychological, but it makes my rsst taste a lot better, takes some sharpness of the carbon/ss wick off
    Just throwing it out there, I'm astounded you have a RSST with SS wick that isn't being a huge pain in the arse- bravo!

    ...oh, and your profile picture is making me nervous...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Hi my name is crisscross and I am an addict.

    My drip tip collection is out of control. I have over 100. I use the excuse that I am buying for two people but in reality they are all mine, mine mine. Most of them were bought to compliment my elegance tanks and I have a collection of cherry Vapes ming style including the special editions, the full range of fasttech acrylic fat tips, glass tips from essie and a lot of coloured metal ones. My current favourites because I like the shape in the mouth is the vapor-mania genie drip tips. When I show off the pics of my elegance you will always see my other tanks with the matching tips.

    GENIE
    Hiiiii Criss, thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    Perfumers Apprentice - Pizza Flavor

    I gotta get a 3ml bottle. Its got to be worth the try. I'm hoping it tastes like Shapes Pizza snacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryz View Post
    Is that pizza flavour juice? How is that?
    Nice collection
    Smells EXACTLY like pizza shapes. Basically tomato and oregano... eerie. Haven't vaped it yet... maybe I'll make some for a prank
    mavinry4 likes this.
    ---Juice Junkie​---

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,055
    This guy has issues.




  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Hey cop I have a spare pink spot and veterans cammo ming Cherry Vapes if you want
    Last edited by Crisscross; 18-03-14 at 11:11 AM.
    <---cop likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,055
    Ha!

    Not mine, I prefer these two types.



    Crisscross likes this.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    I tried to set mine up to photo but there's too many. Ahhhhhhhhhh

    Must hide at least half. LOL
    Fatman likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:20 AM.