• 1 Post By lmb
  • 1 Post By Mathy
  • 1 Post By Monk EyBoy
  • 1 Post By DEATHGUYJ
  • 1 Post By SIMON@EcigModShop
  • 2 Post By simonp_au

Thread: Provari and Kanger Pro Tank II issue

Provari and Kanger Pro Tank II issue

I'm having to really loosen the Pro Tank to get a good vape is this a usual thing?
    "Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you" Kurt Cobain, 1994.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented" Commisioner, US Patent Office, 1899

lmb
    AVF Regular
    It's not unusual, limited airflow on a provari for devices with airflow from the 510 connection. You can try a hippo top cap which gives improved airflow
    simonp_au likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have the same problem It is solved by using the new airflow valve (I have one), but VK are currently out of stock. I've done a lot of searching and there is another airflow control base that helps with the problem which is available here Tank Air Flow Controller, but that's in the US, so postage for a $4 itemis going to be silly

EDIT: Ecigmodshop have the airflow valve but the are $6.25 vs $3.95 @ VK
    Last edited by Mathy; 18-03-14 at 03:20 PM.
    simonp_au likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_au View Post
    I'm having to really loosen the Pro Tank to get a good vape is this a usual thing?
    Protanks weren't friendly with my provari, I moved to F16 Carto tanks and Flanged Cartos and then the aspire that has built in airflow control, the Kanger Aero may be another option but I haven't tried it.
    simonp_au likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    I have the same problem It is solved by using the new airflow valve (I have one), but VK are currently out of stock. I've done a lot of searching and there is another airflow control base that helps with the problem which is available here Tank Air Flow Controller, but that's in the US, so postage for a $4 itemis going to be silly

Thanks! Just about to buy it....good stuff. :-)
    "Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you" Kurt Cobain, 1994.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented" Commisioner, US Patent Office, 1899

AVF Regular
    You won't be disappointed, it makes the PT 2 work beautifully, I just bought another 3 for my full size PTs, because I don't have an adaptor to run my mini PTs on the Provari. You wouldn't happen to know if that's an EGO to 510 adapter??

AVF Regular
    yeah it's a 510 to ego adapter I have one screwed into my pt mini for use on the provari
    Mathy likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Should read 510 to Ego adapter and yes that will make it fit the PT mini
    Mathy likes this.

AVF Regular
    An update for Mini PT/Provari users (I've updated in Simon's thread also) - the Airflow Valve works beautifully with the Mini PT 2 as well, happy vaper here

Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post

I got the air flow valve and its vaping like a champion....thanks for that suggestion greatly appreciated
    Fatman and Mathy like this.