AVF Regular

Want a new dripper - suggestions?

Hey guys,

Haven't been around much lately as I got comfortable with my daily setup (Taifun), however having now nailed the cotton build in the Kayfun and mucked around with the iGo-L I decided to keep around I want to upgrade.

Mainly looking for the following:

• Something that can hold >10 drops of liquid (capacity of iGo)
    • Ability to adjust airflow
    • Posts that whire can pass through (a la iGo-W)
    • Will allow multicoil builds

I want to go genuine where possible - I'm getting a bit sick of touch-and-go clone quality - but I don't wanna pay out the butt for it. Which means that the budget is <$100 preferably.

I've been mainly looking at an Origen as it has a large drip well but the whole vertical wick thing is a bit of a turn off.

Another one that's popped up is the Luxe - reduced chamber, deep drip well, but only single coil.

Does anybody know of anything that will fit the bill?
    Last edited by himynameisbunny; 18-03-14 at 11:57 PM.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Ebaron dripper, but doesn't have adjustable airflow. Still a great dripper and holds a good 10-12 drops on a refill.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    solado from tvs? by critical minds.

AVF Regular
    Magma by Paradigm. I have the Origen and have been very slack and only built it with a horizontal coil. Flavour is amazing. The magma looks similar and and is reviewed to have even better flavour. The domed chamber under the bonnet, looks the shiz! Its apparently holds a massive 40 drops. I don't buy much vape gear at all these days but I can't wait for mine to arrive. Good luck mate and let us know what you decide on.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    I'd say the magma or the solado. Maybe the Zenith v2.

Problems: Paradigm Modz make the magma and don't know how to communicate delays.

The Solado is probably your best bet or the Zenith. Alternatively, the D3 dripper clone is like $50.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    i was looking at the magma but i was worried about it in terms of delivery date and then a co-op was run for the zenith v2 and i went for that instead - well worth looking into - welded neg posts, delrin in top cap - smallish chamber - airflow control - i also got a $15 3d clone from fasttech to have a play with after deciding against the $50 one

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the suggestions guys

Out of all of the ones listed the Magma looks the most interesting - but looks like it's out of stock everywhere. I'm guessing I'd need to pre-order somewhere - I'd rather avoid that if I can. What's the go on ordering one?

The Zenith v2 looks like a safe bet - looks simple and well built. I'll give this one some serious thought.

The Soldado I was looking up last night - there wasn't many reviews but the ones I saw criticized the AFC collar for being loose as it had no o-rings and the use of hex screws. Does anybody have one and can confirm? I definately like the look of it otherwise

As for the eBaron, doesn't that require the use of NR-R-NR? I'd rather not be fiddling with that, although I do have a wire joiner. Although I just sold the Provari that it would have looked great on top of

AVF Regular
    A couple of days ago I ordered the atomic clone, it had rave reviews on facebook Ehpro Atomic RDA Pre-Sale - White Stag Vapor
    came to $38 with shipping. heck you could order one of those and maybe a trident v2?
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    I have a Zenith V1, Best dripper I own closely followed by the atomic. If you can get a V2 I would highly recommend it. All the small annoying things have been fixed from the v1 and it surely won't disappoint.
    The atomic is hard to come by now, and it would struggle to take 10 drops unless you got a heap of cotton in there. Soldado would be good too. I plan on getting one when I can afford it.
    I wouldn't bother with the ebaron. it uses ceramic cups. which are consumables so It kinda defeats the purpose of a rebuildable.

Money spent Vaping: Who cares, I'll live long enough to earn more!