Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New mod wanted..

New mod wanted..

Ok so I got my vamo v5. And I like it a lot so far, but I would also like something else. I wish to get away from ego/spinners etc.
    I like the vamo but am looking for something that is a little smaller in 18350 mod for out and about. I know the vamo in 18350 isn't that big but if there is something else out there I'd be interested in?

At this stage I can't decide on mech of vw. As I like to vape 1.8ohm at 10watts.

Let me know if you have anything that I may be interested in. As long as it not to expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

My ps. I have been looking at a few things...innokin mvp, nemesis,sigelei zmax.

AVF Regular

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

A mech @ 4.2 volts with a 1.8 ohm coil would be close to 10 watts (9.8) It wont stay at this voltage for long though. A mech will usually sit at 3.6 volts once you discharge it a bit this would leave you at 7.2 watts with a 1.8 ohm coil.

Most VV/VW mods are quite large due to the control head (the part that has all the electronics in it), a mech will be tiny in comparison.

The MVP2 is pretty darn small (a lot smaller than it looks in photos).
    I'm pretty sure you have some B&M stores up on the gold coast, might be worth heading into one to compare sizes.

EDIT: The thread linked in the post above should answer it
    Altered1 likes this.

Thanks for the thread Altered1. Also Vipes I do realize the size difference with mechs and vw devices, I have also thought of using a kick in a mech. To be honest the vamo in 18350 mode is the same size as my 1300mah spinner I use out and about. Would just like something a little more pocket friendly if possible.

AVF Regular
    If you really want a very compact VV/W, it's hard to go past a Provari Mini. Budget aside, it fits perfectly in my palm and great for those stealth vapes (drip tip only shows when I grip it).

I can't think of anything else. I agree the Vamo is quite short in 18350 mode, but the Vari still has about an inch in advantage. The Zmax mini looks pretty stubby though
    maggie likes this.

AVF Regular
    If you don't mind telescopic what about all the sigelei z-max 5 that people showed me when I was looking for a mod for hubby
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I had a Vamo, and switched to the MVP due to it being far more pocket-friendly. Much more convenient shape for the pocket, the Vamo tended to slide out easily. MVP is VV/VW like the Vamo, and the amount of time the charge lasts is quite awesome, I must say, way longer than my Vamo in 18650 mode. Only drawback is the batteries are built in, you can't replace them (well not without a lot of stuffing around anyway). Only had mine a few months but I've heard they last quite a long time before they need to be chucked.
    You can also use them to charge your mobile phone, though Im wondering if I could use my phone to charge the MVP. (ability to vape vs the ability for the missus to contact me any time she wants....no brainer!)
    gtadmin and KitKat like this.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

I was thinking about a sigelei amax v5 telescopic.

BlackDog. the mvl is another I've been looking at. Missed out on 2 today

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast