Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By essiemessy

Thread: How an Aspire Vivi Mini Pyrex Tank is Put Together

AVF Regular

How an Aspire Vivi Mini Pyrex Tank is Put Together

I found this out today, while I was opening it to refill and I thought I'd share it with the other boys and girls who might have also been curious
    To be fair, this is the very first Aspire I fired up, and was refilled roughly five to six times a week, in the four or more months I've had it. It's been used daily.

About five or so weeks ago, the outer body developed a crack to the window. It continued to work well, with no trouble at all.
    Today, without warning, the bottom section just came away as I was unscrewing to fill.

I was always curious as to how they were put together, and now I know. Cement. And the glass doesn't appear to be fire polished.

Considering the use it got, and how little it cost, I don't think it was bad value for money at all.
    None the others I got at the same time have developed a crack in the casing.

The warped thin sheet was done by me while trying to remove that section from the coil base.

Robray, margyb and Fatman like this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

I'm loving my aspires, however, I've now broken two, as they don't appreciate being dropped onto concrete! Apart from that, I've had no real issues. I clean the coil every few days. The coils seem to last for ages.
    Being a mumma, Tattoos, Piercings and now vaping are my thing!

"Bipolar disorder can be a great teacher. It's a challenge, but it can set you up to be able to do almost anything else in your life." - CARRIE FISHER

AVF Regular
    my wife uses them and was breaking them like twice a week, So I replaced the plastic glass with a full metal mini vivi-nova tank, works perfect, also the large vivi-nova's fit the large aspire tanks,
    Jeff

Once you snap the bottom housing seal, the mini is a pocket disaster just waiting to happen (I've had at least four pocket dumps with mine).

I cheated somewhat last and hammered the bottom collar back onto the 510 thread housing and then used a holepunch to make 8 or so indents around the bottom rim.

Will see if I can sober up enough to take a photo that isn't 100% blur for visual documentation later