Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By avtek

Thread: LF 18350/18650 mech mod w/kick?

AVF Regular

LF 18350/18650 mech mod w/kick?

Hi all,
    I've been deliberating over buying a ZMAX V5 after being a Riva/EGO user for too long, but after reading a bit more into it I'm fairly confident that I could deal with a mech mod.
    Most of my kit is EGO threaded so I'm looking for something that will take those bits.
    Does anyone know of or have pictures of a reasonably priced (read "cheap") mechanical mod that
    will take an 18350 battery (for when I'm at work) with a kick, and an 18650 for at home use?
    I'll probably buy from fasttech and am looking for something small.

AVF Regular
    $1.30 510 to eGo Adapter Convertor for E-Cigarette at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

orph these adapters will allow you to use any mech with an ego threaded atty - tho eventually you would want to transition to using a 510 threaded atty - the igo L is a goodie to learn on

as far as mech clones go the astro is great - very small height wise and the nemesis also

below is a pic of the astro clone in 18650 mode with the igo l on top

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by avtek; 22-03-14 at 07:32 PM.
    Orph and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for posting that pic avtek! The coke can makes it easier to picture it in that setup. It surprised me that it's shorter than an EGO and a CE4!

AVF Regular
    Just ordered a brass Sentinel M16, Nitecore i4 charger, VW kick, Pulse-G RBA, V5 RDA, a couple of M4 RDA's and a few other little bits... Should be enough to get me started I think! Just gotta find some decent batteries and I'll be set to go

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Orph View Post
    Just ordered a brass Sentinel M16, Nitecore i4 charger, VW kick, Pulse-G RBA, V5 RDA, a couple of M4 RDA's and a few other little bits... Should be enough to get me started I think! Just gotta find some decent batteries and I'll be set to go
    SuperSports600 on eBay for batteries. He's a member here too.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Nakor! I added a few of his listings to my watch list... eagerly waiting for next pay day lol