Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Rebuildable Questions

Rebuildable Questions

Hey people I've been vaping coming on 5 months now and I'm considering getting into the rebuildables. My first question is, are there more technical rebuildables, and are there not so technical rebuildables??? If so what would be good for a beginner???

"Rebuildable Questions" ... I took that to mean questions that could be rebuilt. I have plenty of those. I'm sorry, I had a mammogram today. I can't think straight when my boobs are sore.

Hmmm I guess you would probably say Genesis style RBA would be the more difficult type considering you have to make it fit through the hole etc. however they all essentially work on the same principals including drippers. Once you learn to make a coil you can put it in anywhere!

Now I heard boobs?? :P
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Hey people I've been vaping coming on 5 months now and I'm considering getting into the rebuildables. My first question is, are there more technical rebuildables, and are there not so technical rebuildables??? If so what would be good for a beginner???
    Rossco, grab yourself a Kayfun clone and start building...they are pretty easy ... and the results outstanding. You can build them as a single micro coil, dual coil, twisted coil or chimney coil. What you learn from building a Kayfun RBA will be relevant to any other rebuildable.
    spud and Rossco like this.

AVF Regular
    Kayfun for silica,

AC9 for Mesh,

Utube for reference,

Gotta go, roast chook is almost done,,
    Rossco likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Would the Kayfun lite be a better choice, as I just watched a video on Kayfun and it had to be tipped upside down when filling it. Plus the lite doesn't come with breather hole if I'm correct???

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel1 View Post
    Rossco, grab yourself a Kayfun clone and start building...they are pretty easy ... and the results outstanding. You can build them as a single micro coil, dual coil, twisted coil or chimney coil. What you learn from building a Kayfun RBA will be relevant to any other rebuildable.
    What thickness silica would I use???
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    No breather hole on kayfun lite, yes you have to hold it upside down to fill so the "suction" pulls the e-liquid up the center,
    (easy really ), 2mm silica three strands is what I use, garlic mash potato next,,,
    Rossco likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Quote Originally Posted by RichoVonBlack View Post
    No breather hole on kayfun lite, yes you have to hold it upside down to fill so the "suction" pulls the e-liquid up the center,
    (easy really ), 2mm silica three strands is what I use, garlic mash potato next,,,
    What about kenthal, what gauge would you recommend???

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Would the Kayfun lite be a better choice, as I just watched a video on Kayfun and it had to be tipped upside down when filling it. Plus the lite doesn't come with breather hole if I'm correct???
    Breather hole as in airflow hole? kayfun lite + has an airflow hole - though, it does *whistle* when having a toot - make for vapes in the dunnies at work a bit weird if someone else is in there :P

pic to illustrate
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast