Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Going to the Philippines. Where can I buy all the cool filipino mods?

AVF Regular

Going to the Philippines. Where can I buy all the cool filipino mods?

Hey peeps,

As the title says, I am going to the Philippines on a family trip at the end of April.
    I've been noticing that alot of the nice hardware these days comes from my mothers home country.
    I am wondering if anyone has any contacts or knows of any good shops there, as I'm hoping to get a discount on some nice hardware.

Cheers
    Kev
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    if MCV has a store id definitely give them a visit... maybe try and find this guy
    magick81 likes this.
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    The vaping scene over there seems so Awesome!!! I can't wait!

Has anyone been over there lately? I am worried about supplies. Since no liquids on the plane, how will I get my juices and nicotine? I'm just assuming this. I have not travelled by plane for over 10 years, and heard not even colognes or shampoo can be taken aboard for safety and anti-terrorism safeguards.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Every corner. You will be right

AVF Regular
    you can take juice on the plane i did lol, just make sure the tank you're using doesn't leak
    Quote Originally Posted by magick81 View Post
    The vaping scene over there seems so Awesome!!! I can't wait!

Has anyone been over there lately? I am worried about supplies. Since no liquids on the plane, how will I get my juices and nicotine? I'm just assuming this. I have not travelled by plane for over 10 years, and heard not even colognes or shampoo can be taken aboard for safety and anti-terrorism safeguards.
    magick81 likes this.
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    There are lots of vaping shops in the philippines, depends on which part you are going though.

I just went home february and there are heaps of shops in metro manila!
    magick81 likes this.

AVF Regular
    How much tip are you seeking if we give you a list?

I jest... Have fun and like everyone says, there are heaps of vape stores!
    magick81 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jlmanos View Post
    you can take juice on the plane i did lol, just make sure the tank you're using doesn't leak
    Well I have a Kayfun Lite I can take. What about dripping? Its my ADV method at the moment. Also, can you vape on the plane? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yeug View Post
    There are lots of vaping shops in the philippines, depends on which part you are going though.

I just went home february and there are heaps of shops in metro manila!
    I don't really know much about the filipino Geography, i was still a school kid when i last visited there.
    I will probably be staying in either Mandaluyong or San Juan. I think those are in or near Metro Manila, right?
    If not, my uncle also has properties in Cubao, Laguna and other places I can stay at as well.

Also wondering, what are the savings like when buying locally? Is it possible to go straight to the suppliers for just small orders?
    I hope the availability is better than it is online with everything being preordered and sold out.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    magick81 likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    you can vape on the plane but as stealth as possible.. people would freak out then you'd probably get in trouble, i think the kayfun would leak based on the fact its vacuum/gravity fed
    Quote Originally Posted by magick81 View Post
    Well I have a Kayfun Lite I can take. What about dripping? Its my ADV method at the moment. Also, can you vape on the plane? lol

I don't really know much about the filipino Geography, i was still a school kid when i last visited there.
    I will probably be staying in either Mandaluyong or San Juan. I think those are in or near Metro Manila, right?
    If not, my uncle also has properties in Cubao, Laguna and other places I can stay at as well.

Also wondering, what are the savings like when buying locally? Is it possible to go straight to the suppliers for just small orders?
    I hope the availability is better than it is online with everything being preordered and sold out.
    magick81 likes this.
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast