Kayfun lite style clone to start rebuilds

Ok as title says... Im looking for a kayfun style clone to start rebuilds. Im not really a dripper an prefer tanks so thats why I'm after something in a tank. Also don't want anything to large as i prefer to stealth. Not sure what clones are good so I'm asking here. Have also looked at genesis style tanks but more interested in the kayfun.

I plan to get an original if its something i like
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

AVF Regular
    Hi donb, I have a Russian 91% and I use a nano quartz tank on it it's super tiny http://i.imgur.com/qVjIpYb.jpg imo it's the best KFL+ clone. It's about $100 though, so it's pretty spendy.

I reckon you should get the kayfun lite clone from fasttech. If you get one from fasttech you can pick up the plastic nano tank which will make it super tiny. I don't know which ones are the good ones from FT, I know a few members here have bought them and will have a better recommendation for you.

If you enjoy the clone, vapersphere stocks the legit Kayfun Lite+, well worth the money imo. They're a brilliant atomizer, probably one of the best rebuildable tanks ever conceived.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    ^^^ What Rynxa said. Fasttech have the cheapest Kayfun bits and pieces around. Found 45 kayfun at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Cheap enough to buy and throw away if you decide they aren't for you. As to the nano kit ... brilliant .. I have one and it turns the standard Keyfun into a quite small package.

Thanks for the help. I'm also quite interested in hybrids. Is there any clones that I could try to see if I like them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

AVF Regular
    The russian 91 is the best clone out there for the kayfun. Then again it costs just about the same price as the original. Don't bother with the cheap clones from ft. Just get a russian or legit kayfun as it is pretty easy to sell later on if u don't want it.