Angry Kumihio I-Tank Glass BCC problems

Hey Guys

Long time lurker first time poster

I have been vaping for about 1 year using my zmax VW/VV and Smoktech DCT tanks and cardos with no issue

I saw the Kumiho and they looked dam awesome so i grabed one and some spare coils for it from HC it arrived today i cleaned it out let it dry and tried to fill it up but juice just drips right through the coil at the bottom,

Im not sure why its doing it and dont much want to try a new coil and trying to fill it up again wasting juice is never good, dose anyone have experience with this tank or any idea why its doing this?

AVF Regular
    I've got the same problem.... and when I refill it seems to then leak out the bottom... so... gonna research a bit and find out what I'm doing wrong

Google up a you tube vid and see if that's any help, I've never used one so don't have a clue

AVF Regular
    A person wrote this... I shall copy / paste

I have run these with the heads that came with it and have also ran it with Kanger Protank heads. The Protank heads fit perfectly and work just fine in it. This tank is easy fill through the top, just un-screw mouthpiece and insert needle from fill bottle and squeeze! If you get carried away and get fluid down the center airway, No worries! Just screw mouthpiece back on, hold a tissue under it and blow through mouthpiece till fluid is gone. Screw on batt and Vape!

Vaper from the USA .. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...glass-bcc.html

This is also worth a read.. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ompatible.html
    Last edited by Yasmin; 10-04-14 at 09:11 AM.