Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Igo-F anyone use these or tried these??

Question Igo-F anyone use these or tried these??

I'm looking for a rebuildable to use on my ego twist batteries, and as I have other Igo drippers and totally love them, so I thought that I might try one of these, as it has a little tank as well as being a dripper. would be great for work, if they are any good.

IGO-F Rebuildable Atomizer Tank

Has anyone tried these, and what do you think ???
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    I'm looking for a rebuildable to use on my ego twist batteries, and as I have other Igo drippers and totally love them, so I thought that I might try one of these, as it has a little tank as well as being a dripper. would be great for work, if they are any good.

IGO-F Rebuildable Atomizer Tank

Has anyone tried these, and what do you think ???
    Lots of reviews on YT, and most people don't like them at all. Seems most people had an issue with trying to get a wick down the holes into the tank and getting it to wick up. A couple of people used them as a 'tilt RDA' in the end, ie not bothering to get a wick down the hole working, but just tilting it to wet a wick that stays at the top.
    If I wanted a dripper on a 1300mAh spinner/twist that's one option I suppose, not a fan of the non removable drip tip though, so i'd probably get the smaller plain igo-s for a small dripper RDA instead.
    e: FT has the igo-f as well.
    Last edited by coopz; 03-04-14 at 03:55 PM.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    spud - fawks had one for sale the other day for $5 - didnt sell i think - i was gonna grab it but watched todd's review and didnt bother

as coopz says the igo s is a better bet - mine sits flush on a standard ego - i got one after cmb was recommending it

Igo-s Steam-e-cigs | IGO-S - Rebuildable Atomizers (RBA) - Products

e: sorry OOS, but that's the only supplier I found besides USA. Well, at least you can look at one to know what I'm talking about. Maybe avtek can give you the name of the place he got his...
    Last edited by coopz; 03-04-14 at 04:04 PM.
    spud likes this.

Thanks guys, I would be looking at building with cotton wick, and have made all my gennies into autodrippers, so the wick/hole thing is not really an issue. I just thought the small size would be good as I'm currently using aspire mini novas for work, on the ego twists, and they just don't have the flavour or the vapour of the drippers or kayfuns. I just had a look at the Igo-s but its only a dripper, just smaller in size than the Igo-L, even though the tank is only small on the Igo-f, it will still give me more vaping time than a dripper. I don't mind the non removable drip tip, as I'll probably be filling from the bottom anyway.

Might get the cheapy from FT, and if I like it get the real deal from VK. (the youde one looks really nice)
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

AVF Regular
    Mechanical Mods - Atomizers - SALE AND PIF

see if fawks still has his for sale??

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    spud - fawks had one for sale the other day for $5 - didnt sell i think - i was gonna grab it but watched todd's review and didnt bother

as coopz says the igo s is a better bet - mine sits flush on a standard ego - i got one after cmb was recommending it
    If fawks still has it maybe he could pm me I just watched Todds review, (boss is out, youtube is on ), and I can understand why people with big hands and fingers, like Todd, might find threading the wicks a bit of a PITA.

The dude straight up loves his silica and doesn't use cotton, so I wasn't just talking about him. Like i mentioned, I noticed it at FT a couple of days ago and even some people there that I think know what they are talking about aren't a fan of it, also ages ago I looked into the igo-f for myself and there were other reviewers that didn't have anything nice to say about the atty too.
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    @ Spud
    I see you are getting the one from Fawks. Can you post how you get on with it as this small tank dripper interests me as well.

Cheers
    Midlife

Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    The dude straight up loves his silica and doesn't use cotton, so I wasn't just talking about him. Like i mentioned, I noticed it at FT a couple of days ago and even some people there that I think know what they are talking about aren't a fan of it, also ages ago I looked into the igo-f for myself and there were other reviewers that didn't have anything nice to say about the atty too.
    Oh well, its not a huge outlay so I'll give it ago. I had a look at the FT one, and it seems to have a larger air hole, but thats an easy fix. Been reading and watching a few reviews, and seems to be a bit of a mix, some people love it, some hate it, and some are "meh"!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast