Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: do i biuy a vamo v5?

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    nothing quicker than vamo for changing up or down the voltage/wattage. I use mechs mostly but vamo gets use because it's so convenient. If I had to press more buttons all the time, I'd only use mech.

]6⁹.12[

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_76 View Post
    Cheers Jeff good to actually the rubber ring around my centre pin on the V2 is starting to degrade but the thing still hits like an SOB with a nice full battery
    when I used a V2 and the ring basically disappeared, I had to open it, unsolder the middle pin and I took a silicon rubber that comes on top of a vivi-nova coil just to protect basically not needed, I cut the cover near the top and poked the center in the middle and reinserted it, then solder the wire and assembled. Worked like a charm until I lost it in the house somewhere, I actually have 2 lost vamo's in my house, lol I still have 1 v3 left, The v3 is really good, I do recommend it.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    when I used a V2 and the ring basically disappeared, I had to open it, unsolder the middle pin and I took a silicon rubber that comes on top of a vivi-nova coil just to protect basically not needed, I cut the cover near the top and poked the center in the middle and reinserted it, then solder the wire and assembled. Worked like a charm until I lost it in the house somewhere, I actually have 2 lost vamo's in my house, lol I still have 1 v3 left, The v3 is really good, I do recommend it.
    Jeff
    I would have binned to be honest mate that's far too much work lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123