Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By avtek
  • 1 Post By essiemessy
  • 1 Post By maggie

Thread: MVP 2.0 Any tips and Tricks?

MVP 2.0 Any tips and Tricks?

Hi All..

Yesterday I got my MVP 2.0, so far the best PV I have ever used.. I'm relatively new to vaping, but have a good handle on VV/VW, Ohms law etc etc...

What I want to know is are there any specific tips or tricks that you have learned using the MVP 2.0? How often do you charge it?
    What's the best tank to use with it? (I have the iClear 16's, Protank Mini and get this.... iClear X.1)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks...

AVF Regular
    i used to charge mine over night every night - i found that a lot of tanks looked better on it with the smaller 14mm beauty ring that is for ego batteries rather than the big 20mm one that comes with it - also my fave tank to use with it was the evod

clean the 510 connection every few days - the pin and the threads with iso alcohol

AVF Regular
    These are one of the lowest maintenance mods I've ever owned. Because I have four of them on the go at once, I don't need to charge them regularly - every few days there's a round of chargings, but it's cool. Considering how heavily I vape, it's quite impressive.
    Yes, eGo beauty rings look so much nicer, and the Nautilus ring is also great for the larger tanks - it's that little bit bigger.

I've also discovered that, for those finding difficulty firing the V2, if I modify my handling just a little bit so that I use the joint of my thumb instead of the side of the pad, to fire. More effective, and less effort to sustain the power while toking.
    vapouriseme likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Sometimes, an atomiserer may not register, this is because when using different clearos/cartos, the centre pin ( connection) gets pushed down a little .... either gently pull down the connection on the 510 clearo or gently prise up the MVP connection with a tiny screwdriver .... fixed! ..
    Very easy pv to maintain
    vapouriseme likes this.

Great tip on using your thumb joint... MUCH easier...Thanks!