Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Kanger Aerotank Mega

Kanger Aerotank Mega

I am not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but I was doing a bit of google...ing and found this.

Kanger Aerotank-Mega clearomizer – KangerTech

This was a bit of a suprise.....the lazy man's or woman's RBA lookalike
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

AVF Regular
    http://youtu.be/n6VbZwFcgCo the review of it is very good
    Last edited by Stomp; 07-04-14 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks for that.....he seems to be quite gushing for a mass produced clearomiser.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Demented View Post
    Thanks for that.....he seems to be quite gushing for a mass produced clearomiser.
    As you said, for us lazy ole fellas its a decent option...
    Demented and Whizgig like this.

What's the big difference ?
    except for the added stainless and 1ml+ capacity

Jas
    AVF Regular
    There trying to keep up with aspire, I mean who stacks there dual coils on top of each other rather than crisscrossing them, Plus they put a flavour wick in the middle of all that.
    They have tried to fully copy the nautilus coz there aro tank is shit! and the QC on all there coils are shit! the airflow on the mega looks shit also like a wifi bar which doesent look stable.
    And you cant even fill the tank up right to the top. All they have done is copy everything that aspire has done like the nautilus, but make the tank look better to trick vapers.
    Its the same shit kanger coils stacked on top of each other with a flavour wick in the middle now inclosed like the naut coils. Its all a rubbish scam once again from Kanger to try keep up.
    They put out a product every 2mins, thats why they cant focus on proper QC.

And just because Pbarsardo says its good doesent mean its the beez nees. I think old phil is payed and bought for and without phil china would be broke.
    Just my 2 cents...
    Stomp, Cigar13 and D Jovanovic like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    There trying to keep up with aspire, I mean who stacks there dual coils on top of each other rather than crisscrossing them, Plus they put a flavour wick in the middle of all that.
    They have tried to fully copy the nautilus coz there aro tank is shit! and the QC on all there coils are shit! the airflow on the mega looks shit also like a wifi bar which doesent look stable.
    And you cant even fill the tank up right to the top. All they have done is copy everything that aspire has done like the nautilus, but make the tank look better to trick vapers.
    Its the same shit kanger coils stacked on top of each other with a flavour wick in the middle now inclosed like the naut coils. Its all a rubbish scam once again from Kanger to try keep up.
    They put out a product every 2mins, thats why they cant focus on proper QC.

And just because Pbarsardo says its good doesent mean its the beez nees. I think old phil is payed and bought for and without phil china would be broke.
    Just my 2 cents...
    Not trying to defend the mega, but didn't he blow the wind up the aspire's dress saying it was the beez nees too....pre mega. To be honest, I haven't seen his reviews on the cheaper end of the scale..more the higher end rebuilds and the like.

Maybe he is on the payroll

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    I just found that review he did was for a pre-production version, a day after he received the supposed production version with a different airflow control unit(tighter) and the steel tank is different. Coils are still the same

A PBusardo Review - Kanger AeroTank Mini & Mega Take 2 - YouTube
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    The Greek gave the new Kangers a pretty good review too. The Kanger SS Aerotank Mini and Mega (New Airflow and Replacement Coils) - YouTube

I doubt Kanger are going all out buying up every major reviewer - Occam's Razor and all that.

It does seem like Kanger are playing catch up with Aspire rather than bringing anything new to the table with this revision though. Still competition is good even if it only keeps one of the companies innovating to stay ahead.

EDIT: I preferred the prototype to the production model on looks too.
    Last edited by Sponky; 07-04-14 at 03:22 PM.

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    They managed to make production model look ugly imo. Beta version looked good.

]6⁹.12[

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast