• 4 Post By Mathy
  • 1 Post By cYcLoNe675
  • 2 Post By giruvian
  • 1 Post By avtek
  • 5 Post By mrsgruffy
  • 1 Post By spearsy

Thread: Any ideas for next "upgrade"

Any ideas for next "upgrade"

Hey guys wanted to get some ideas on what i should buy/ experiment with next. i have recently gone from an evic to a zmax v5 to a vtr. primarily used kanger tanks on all those mods. made the jump to provari and kayfun about 4 months ago. any ideas on what the next logical upgrade should be? both tank and mod suggestions would be appreciated. cheers.

Gear:-
    sigelei 100w, ZNA50, Istick, Provari 2.5 , VTR, EVIC, ZMAX V5, VAMO V3, MVP v1, k1000 mech epipe, Smok Magneto v2, Hana v3, dovpo E-mech, nemesis SS

AVF Regular
    heroin?...

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    heroin?...
    bwahahaha i have enough trouble explaining my vaping purchases to the missus as it is i dont know how that would go down.

Gear:-
    sigelei 100w, ZNA50, Istick, Provari 2.5 , VTR, EVIC, ZMAX V5, VAMO V3, MVP v1, k1000 mech epipe, Smok Magneto v2, Hana v3, dovpo E-mech, nemesis SS

AVF Regular
    Well, the Provari is rated as a most reliable and pleasant VV device all round, and Kayfuns don't appear to be a slouch in the atty department. Why upgrade? Perhaps you need to define what you're missing out on, in order for people to provide some input?
    CMB, Stomp, Pipesub and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Something more expensive? I just wish China would clone this sort of thing, and throw in a USB charge port while at it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrUFxFh9_yg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfxiXT4G950
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDncNXRpso8
    All way too overpriced for this little black duck.
    Whizgig likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    Well, the Provari is rated as a most reliable and pleasant VV device all round, and Kayfuns don't appear to be a slouch in the atty department. Why upgrade? Perhaps you need to define what you're missing out on, in order for people to provide some input?
    I agree with Mathy. Unless you're just wanting to try something different for the hell of it lol Maybe give bottom feeders a go (reo etc)?
    CMB and Whizgig like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    virtank i think you should get a mechanical mod with a good dripper - just from reading your gear history it seems you havent gone down that road much - might be worth exploring

Retired Account
    Be aware that you might be chasing a.. smoke! That nagging feeling that you could have something just a smidge better when you're a recently transitioned ex smoker could be a craving for the whole tobacco alkaloid that isn't present in eliquid.... unless you vape NETs(naturally extracted tobacco).
    There is no upgrading from a provari.. it's the top of the line (very biased opinion!!)

Hey Virtank - You seem to have progressed quickly. I started with a twist and ordered an SVD from fasttech about 3 weeks after that. Before the SVD could arrive I got ahold of a Provari mini. After that it was the Provari and a Pro Tank for quite a while until I got a Russian. I have to say that the combination of the Provari and the Russian is perfect but I know where you are coming from. I have a hankering for all the different gear out there. I have a Mech and a Genni that I'm only now messing with and I have to say that that combo is nice. Dense, flavorful clouds. I'm hearing the call of the DNA 30 but finances are tight atm so I look at the Provari and the Russian and see that it's really only shinyitis kicking in. If you really want to explore I would take Avtek's advice and try a mech with a dripper or a Genni. If you've won the lotto then anything that strikes your fancy ;-)

AVF Regular
    The only upgrade would be trying mech mods with lower ohm coils. Not every ones cup of tea but from my own experience it can't be beat for flavour or vapour production. I am the only one out of my mates that builds their own because they say they can't be bothered but they always grab my PV when I see them and say how much better it is. Go figure.
    avtek likes this.