Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By evil bloke
  • 1 Post By D1git
  • 2 Post By Rossco
  • 1 Post By Gunslinger

Thread: Dusted off my SS Line

Dusted off my SS Line

Today I decided to wipe the dust off the old SS Line and give it a go again. Immediately I took out the old 18v drill and 1.5 mm drill bit to make the hole slightly larger. I then decided to make a micro coil using 28 gage wire using an 18 gage syringe to wrap it around. The coil measured around 1.1 ohm on the old multimeter. I chucked it on my titan mod and pulsed it a couple of times.

I took out my bag of pre-boiled (x4 boiled) cotton balls and made my wick. I threw in my favourite tobacco juice and took a vape.

I'm not a cloud chaser by any means but this thing chucked out the vape big time. It wicks constantly with out any dramas what so ever and the flavour coming from the tiny chamber is A+. I have hybrids, rebuildable atty's, gennies and hybrids and I think this little set up is my all time fav.... for now.
    D1git, Big Ev, davee and 1 others like this.
    Just ignore me and I'll go away.

AVF Regular
    think you just inspired me to get the ol SS out again.
    Was definitely one of my favorites
    evil bloke likes this.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

Quote Originally Posted by evil bloke View Post
    Today I decided to wipe the dust off the old SS Line and give it a go again. Immediately I took out the old 18v drill and 1.5 mm drill bit to make the hole slightly larger. I then decided to make a micro coil using 28 gage wire using an 18 gage syringe to wrap it around. The coil measured around 1.1 ohm on the old multimeter. I chucked it on my titan mod and pulsed it a couple of times.

I took out my bag of pre-boiled (x4 boiled) cotton balls and made my wick. I threw in my favourite tobacco juice and took a vape.

I'm not a cloud chaser by any means but this thing chucked out the vape big time. It wicks constantly with out any dramas what so ever and the flavour coming from the tiny chamber is A+. I have hybrids, rebuildable atty's, gennies and hybrids and I think this little set up is my all time fav.... for now.
    Way to go EB, the 1.5mm hole is the go. These atty's rock
    evil bloke and D1git like this.

Just had a bit more of a play around on this rainy Sunday. Decided to do one of rip trippers tricks and swab some cotton bud around a SS mesh wick like fairy floss. Best vape ever period.
    Just ignore me and I'll go away.

goes to show how far break thrus have gone as far as genesis heaters.. not much..

AVF Regular
    When you look back at it they haven't changed much since raidy introduced people to the concept.
    To those that don't know the history of genesis here is a link All my mods part1 couple hundred pages but worth a read or skim through.
    evil bloke likes this.
    "Morituri nolumus morti" We who are about to die DON'T WANT TO!
    "Carpe fermentum!" Seize the beer!