Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: fogger no leaks!

AVF Regular

fogger no leaks!

so its been a while since I've had any leaks in the fogger and thought id share my simple filling technique incase anyone else is having trouble with it..
    the main reason I'm doing this is because when i received it i saw a video review that someone posted on youtube, claiming that the fogger wasn't "SICK AS TITS"

theres no need to go overboard with cotton either just a simple strand does the job and cutting it so it just sits in the holes, not poking out into the tank..

the key to no leaks with the fogger is in fact just
    -having the airflow completely closed

but the two MOST IMPORTANT STEPS are

-blocking the chimney hole until the fill screw is completely fastened (i put my finger over it)
    -using a blunt syringe fill bottle to allow air pressure to escape through the fill hole.

if you do this you'll find your fogger will be an actual fogger!
    the end..
    jlmanos: 1 Riptrippers: 0
    Midlife likes this.
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    Cool I will give the blocking the chimney hole a go. I have no problems with mine as long as the cotton wick is the right thickness and it is problem free and vapes great with a 1.2 ohm micro coil in it. But I have always flood it when I fill it. I even resorted to taking the whole top off to fill it but if you forget to take the fill screw out and push the top back on it floods.
    The flooding on filling is more of a pain in the arse for me than being a major problem as I only use it at home or in my office but because of the way the air holes are positioned it is a prick to clear the liquid.
    I am about to fill mine now so I will let you know how I go.

Cheers
    Midlife

AVF Regular
    It works.
    That is the first time i have filled it with no flooding at all.

Cheers
    Midlife
    jlmanos likes this.

AVF Regular
    What version fogger? I never ended up having any issue with flooding on my foggerV1/V2/V3, just used to take the top cap off, Very reliable, especially the new V3 had the tank protector. I found it to be a pain getting the coil screwed down though so i prefer the kayfun. I think they may of fixed this with the v4 but i havnt checked.

AVF Regular
    No idea what mine is. All I know is that it is a clone that I got from 308ute and it is a pain in the butt to get a coil in but when its going it lives up to its name.

Cheers
    Midlife
    Fawks likes this.

AVF Regular
    Squeeze release squeeze release. Works fine for me. I used to get flooding but not got it since...

AVF Regular
    do you use a needle tipped bottle? i found that covering all possible airway holes except the fill hole works perfect. it used to flood every time until i decided to cover the chimney hole!

Quote Originally Posted by natstar View Post
    Squeeze release squeeze release. Works fine for me. I used to get flooding but not got it since...
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    a big tip with clearing the air holes if a flood occurs is to turn it upside down and using a hand towel i cover the airflow holes and the chimney then blow through the towel into the chimney (while its upside down) and continue to do so till its clear, this way theres no pressure forcing more juice into the chamber!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    It works.
    That is the first time i have filled it with no flooding at all.

Cheers
    Midlife
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    hey fawks.. yeah the v4 is good if you wanna run a mech mod, its dual coil like the aqua.. its been called the combination of aqua and kayfun, but the thing is with dual coil it'll never work on a provari or anything of the sort
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    What version fogger? I never ended up having any issue with flooding on my foggerV1/V2/V3, just used to take the top cap off, Very reliable, especially the new V3 had the tank protector. I found it to be a pain getting the coil screwed down though so i prefer the kayfun. I think they may of fixed this with the v4 but i havnt checked.
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    Nope. I do screw down the airflow ring when I remember but do it without as well and generally have no problems. Usually just a bit of juice and let the air fill the bottle and repeat. I don't do a big squeeze because then you're left with no where for the air to go except push the juice down into the main chamber.
    jlmanos and Midlife like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast