AVF Regular

Where do I look for a genuine Chi You?

Hey guys,

Had a Chi You clone for the past two weeks or so. Been loving that matchup to the Taifun GT in hybrid mode, but the switch is driving me mental. The lack of reverse threading, not to mention the willingness of the threads to come undone have left me using the Nemesis for the most part.

So I'm looking into genuine Chi Yous. All I can seem to find is places selling clones...I saw that legadgets.com have them, but does anybody know of elsewhere? If so where is the cheapest place to buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    Hey guys,

Had a Chi You clone for the past two weeks or so. Been loving that matchup to the Taifun GT in hybrid mode, but the switch is driving me mental. The lack of reverse threading, not to mention the willingness of the threads to come undone have left me using the Nemesis for the most part.

So I'm looking into genuine Chi Yous. All I can seem to find is places selling clones...I saw that legadgets.com have them, but does anybody know of elsewhere? If so where is the cheapest place to buy them?
    If you can find them, it is the cheapest to actually buy from the manufacturer at koreavape.com . I almost bought a chi you sleek when they released the sandblasted one and he was selling them for $150 US....all the vendors in the states at the time were selling them for $230+.......but you have to get in when he does a release...find out the dates and get ready with F5
    Last edited by Demented; 21-04-14 at 01:43 AM.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

AVF Regular
    Ah damn. Explains why I can't find them anywhere. Thanks Demented