Next step suggestions

Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I started out on a CE4 clearomiser but have recently moved up to the Kangertech mini protank 2. These are sat on top of a 900 mAh vision spinner.

I am looking to progress more and want suggestions for vv/vw mod and bottom fed or top fed RBA.

I am happy with the vision spinner size, so i'm not looking for some huge car battery with 2 lts of fluid in a tank. I want something that feels good in a top pocket.

Thanks in advance.

AVF Regular
    I use eBaron Dripper Spirals on Ego Twist batteries and have done for almost a year now. They give a lush, clean, flavourful vape.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by @sorrentoseal View Post
    Hi all,

I am happy with the vision spinner size, so i'm not looking for some huge car battery with 2 lts of fluid in a tank. I want something that feels good in a top pocket.

Thanks in advance.
    Welcome @sorrentoseal.
    If you want a VV/VW mod that is similar to the spinner size then have a look at Innokin Itaste VV VW V3 from Steam. This is what I'm currently using along with Aspire BDC clearo which holds 1.8 ml. It's still small enough to stealth vape and fit in your pocket. The VW option is great. I set mine at 7.5 watt and happy with the vapour and flavour but it is all personal preference.