Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: What's so bad about ce4's?

Question What's so bad about ce4's?

Hi all,
    I've been using a ce4 for a few weeks now, I don't really see anything bad about it, but it seems to get a lot of bad talk from experienced vapers. what's up with that?

Insert by Fatman ... turns out this guys email leads via google to a 15 year old kid as such permabanned ... a reminder to all AVF is a site for ADULTS
    Last edited by Fatman; 23-04-14 at 06:00 PM. Reason: extra info

AVF Regular
    Why all the questions. If they work for you stick with them. The great thing about vaping is the ability to customise
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

I thought you'd just been using disposables and were considering buying a CE4 set up?
    Crisscross likes this.

Use the New Vapors threads BM, lots of info' readily available, the search function also works well , just type in CE4? etc

Super Moderator
    Nothing at all "wrong" with CE4's they were probably the first cheapy system that worked for the majority of vapers starting out ... you will find though as you go there are "better" delivery systems created in the time since they were .

However to this day , I still think a CE4 gives a starting out vaper the best possible chance of beginning their vaping journey in a cost effective disposable manner ... just there is like ... other stuff too
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Use the New Vapors threads BM, lots of info' readily available, the search function also works well , just type in CE4? etc
    Forum search doesn't work for 3 letter words... Easier to use google with the site:forum.aussievapers.com tag thingiemabob whatever its called.
    maggie likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu68 View Post
    I thought you'd just been using disposables and were considering buying a CE4 set up?
    Yeah this user has been doing/asking questions like this all day, something suss imo, sorry Batman, but your questions and answers just aint adding up.
    Crisscross and Monk EyBoy like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hoekone View Post
    Yeah this user has been doing/asking questions like this all day, something suss imo, sorry Batman, but your questions and answers just aint adding up.
    What the heck is with his signature asking for paypal donations? That's a bit off-putting.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

Quote Originally Posted by chris1972 View Post
    What the heck is with his signature asking for paypal donations? That's a bit off-putting.
    Especially when one's p/pal addy comes up? or is it just mine ( bit scared of 'scams ... paranoid)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1972 View Post
    His paypal link reveals his email address which shows a little about this user, seems he is only around 15.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast