Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aussievapes
  • 1 Post By triton

Thread: Oops. Forgot to order charger

Oops. Forgot to order charger

I just received a Kanger Evod Twist Variable Voltage battery through the post, but I didn't realize I needed a charger for it as well. (When I saw "USB" in the how-to-charge-it section on the website I just skipped the rest and assumed it would use the same USB cable with the mini connection plug I use to charge my other batteries.)

I wondered if anyone knows of a walk-in shop in Melbourne that would have a charger. Otherwise I'll have to pay another $10 postage for a $6 item, or leave it in the drawer until I need to order other stuff.

AVF Regular
    Steam-e-cigs | Home page have $5 shipping and get some extra coils is a good idea and wall USB adapter
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    shame i just ordered one as a back up was going to order exter but dised agenest it. sorry about that.....there in a shop in south melbourne i bleave...and vapralia in vender gernale are moulburne based. he will be at the up and coming vape meet this weekend. if you like to attened i can ask if he can bring one along

Thanks for the suggestions. I won't be able to make the vape meet, but I'll look for the shops you mentioned. If I don't find it I'll order one from steamcigs. I haven't found a clearomizer that works well and reliably, so I'm not ready to order extra coils yet, but the $5 postage is low enough. It was my mistake so $5 is my penalty. :-)
    oxey likes this.

AVF Regular
    Paul at Vaphillia is based in Elwood - you can organise collection from him . . ..

Okay, thanks.

I have a Kanger Evod passthrough batt, after 1/2 charges through it's micro USB port the USB port died, now I just charge it with my Ego chargers.

AVF Regular
    Where in melb are you located triton?
    supporter of genuine mods and attys