Thread: Which dripper?

Which dripper?

Hi guys

Been thinking about getting into dripping for a while now. I don't want to lash out on a super expensive dripper to find out I'm not a fan.

I have narrowed my choice down to the 3D clone, or the igo W6. Price wise they are about $10 difference (the 3D being dearer).

My main concern with dripping is how long you can go between refills, and the 3D has a 1.5ml reservoir so is kinda in the lead. I have seen online reviews on both devices, and they are both favourable.

This will be for out and about, not for use only at home.

Just wondering if anyone has used either, and could give me their opinion?

Cheers
    Darren

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

AVF Regular
    dash im well into week 2 of using the ft 3d as my main device and i think its the greatest!!! no problems - great vape - normal drippers just feel like they run out of juice too fast after using the 3d style of dripper

AVF Regular
    Having read more into the 3D I believe that avtek's suggestion is probably good.

From personal experience I'd start with a iGo-L or the like - cheap and good practice.

However, having now had experience with the type of build posts that you feed the wires through and then screw down to secure them, I'd go with one of them to start. Would make life a lot easier.

Careful with fasttech drippers, a lot of them have chromed brass posts which some people are paranoid about giving lead poisoning... (me personally don't really care)

There are many bad reviews of the 3D i've seen with actually using the fill port and the actual system but then again a lot of good reviews but pretty sure you need a nemmy for it unless you find one with 510 adapter

I take it this is your first dripper if you want to get into dripping? I would not recommend the IGO 6 because that's a quad coil...

I can only really think of 3 reasons why people want an RDA

Cloud chasing - Then the Omega clone is cheap and produces MASSIVE clouds
    Flavour chasing / flavour testing - then you would want a reduced chamber RDA like the Atomic or Trident series to maximise flavour or even something cheap and easy like the IGO W
    Looks and Size - then I guess you would want something like the 3D so you don't have to be constantly "dripping" or "painting" (as cloud chasers do), there are others out there that have similar systems suckmymod on youtube reviewed a couple, but don't think they have really perfected that system

The amount you will have to drip or paint will depend on your build... i.e. on my 0.3 ohm builds 5-7 draws and it needs a refill, 0.7+ you could probably get 10-20 but yeah really not that much
    Last edited by Vape Ninja; 24-04-14 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks for the info guys. I've been into rebuildables for a few months now, and don't have any problems winding coils etc.

Might check out the Omega as well.

Cheers
    Darren

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

hoped it helped

Just mentioned the quad coils not because it doesnt just requires good coils but measuring the resistance which is a pain in the arse, made a quad on my atomic since i can remove the airhole cap and really didn't seem to make a huge difference and is a complete ***** trying to get all the coils to fire uniform and get a good resistance (I guess if I had 32 guage instead of 28 it would have been easier haha)
    Last edited by Vape Ninja; 24-04-14 at 05:00 PM.