AVF Regular

Dripper Recommendations.

As I'm just starting out I've yet to settle on a ADV and was given the idea that a dripper was probably a good option to test new flavours with. What is a semi (preferably not at all) rebuildable one people can recommend? I'm not too keen on building coils and replacing wicks all the time.

AVF Regular
    what do you like in an attie? if you are looking at not rebuilbables, the i06 and hh 357 are two very popular ones. But they both like short, sharp draws over the long slow draws you take with most atties. Kidney puncher is another that gets good reviews

if you go rebuildable weigh up you factors including drip well size [so holds more juice] airflow [more vapour] and small vs big chamber [airflow again really] as well as single vs dopuble coil
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    If you get something like an igo L and build a micro on it and use cotton for a wick.drip some juice on to try then take cotton out and rinse and dry burn and go again.They are cheap and takes very little time to dry burn and clean.Hope this helps.cheers

AVF Regular
    Thanks heaps. I tend to like the long draws and heaps of vapour so I have a direction to search in now. I'll definitely check out the igo because I really only want it for testing flavours. I hope to start mixing my own (as most do) so it will be of more use to me then.

AVF Regular
    I recommend a cloned trident atomizer. Can do the same thing as a igo yet can be scaled up to dual coils and has 3 different airholes to select so no need to drill out if the stock holes not to your liking.