Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Condensation Problems & juicy draws

Condensation Problems & juicy draws

Hi all... i'm getting a build up of condensation on the inside of my rda's. Whats the best way to fix? more heat in the coil or less maybe? something else?

when i build a setup that lasks the condensation i tend to get juicy wet hits with less vapor & slight gurgle in atty & leaves behind juice in atty lid.

i'd like to try and build a setup that is in the middle... I use rda (atomic, stricker & tridentv2) rta (russian 91%) & Nemesis mod with vtc4

AVF Regular
    May be try a regulated mod like a Hana DNA or Vamo if not sub-ohm.

With ya battery ya dealing with a set Volts, Watts, continually changing as it drains.

IMO you have to be a coil wizard to take all this into account and also the build may change depending on juice.

Only builds I have been happy with and versatile are around 1.5 ohm in Kayfuns and on a Vamo.

I still tinker with RDA and subohm but its a bit hit and miss.

Thanks for the reply bob... I have since put a evolv kick2 in my Nemesis & it has improved the kayfun but i'm still not 100%... I think my biggest issue is the wicking. I find there is a very fine line between to much & too little. Last night was the best vape in 4 weeks but then i got flooding & then i got a dry hit both using the same setup, within minutes, crazy! (tank wasn't empty) ... I think my expectations were too high from watching all of rip trippers clips before i actually started vaping... lol... my second mistake was building twisted dual coil macro nano double barrell triseratop coils for the first 3 weeks with crap results (probably worse than smoking analogues for my tounge, throat & lungs)... I was even going to downgrade to evod & cart setup but i'm getting better with what i have thanks to the community... I just wish we had some good local brick & mortar vape shops that i could not only purchase from but have a chat and mybe even if they had some classes for noobs ;-)
    Last edited by MeeZoiD; 29-04-14 at 02:12 PM.

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    50/50 pg/vg solved all those problems for me.

]6⁹.12[

AVF Regular
    Really, how bad are we talking about here? Is it to the point where its actually hindering your vapor production.
    When you produce vapor it will condensate wherever there is an air chamber between the coil to your mouth, can you really do anything about it?

In all my years I have never seen any form of vaporization that doesnt condensate.

Quote Originally Posted by sushiaddiction View Post
    50/50 pg/vg solved all those problems for me.
    I'm currently using 50/50 juices... So it must be me :-(

Quote Originally Posted by qwertylesh View Post
    Really, how bad are we talking about here? Is it to the point where its actually hindering your vapor production.
    When you produce vapor it will condensate wherever there is an air chamber between the coil to your mouth, can you really do anything about it?

In all my years I have never seen any form of vaporization that doesnt condensate.
    It's only a problem in my RDA's & it only seems to be a problem when the condensation appears to be wicking and causes poor vapor production & flavour...

AVF Regular
    are your juices all DIY, or a specific manufacturers or varied?

Quote Originally Posted by qwertylesh View Post
    are your juices all DIY, or a specific manufacturers or varied?
    Specific Manufacturers... Started with Atmos then virgin vapors @ 12mg now i'm on The standard, five pawns, suicide bunny, big willies & mad alchemist @ 6mg

AVF Regular
    I've found stopping firing, and still drawing for a sec will clear the vapour in the head, and reduce the condensate a little
    MeeZoiD likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast