AVF Regular

Vamo V5 - V-tank clearomizer coils

This may be a stupid newb question, but I have a Vamo V5 coming with a V-tank 2.5ml clearomizer and I can't seem to find out what kind of replacement coils I should be finding for it.

Pictures look just like the Evod coils I have now, but that seems a common thing.

Would there be a particular type of coil I need for this? I suppose I would find out fairly fast once it arrives and I test the coils I have, but if they don't fit I may be stuck for a bit. And considering the frequency of leaking coils I've found delivered with my evod gear that could be a likely thing...

AVF Regular
    have you got a link of what you bought so we can see what you're talking about exactly?

AVF Regular
    ok, cool. looking at the pic, that coil looks pretty similar to an evod one, so you will probably find they will fit just fine make sure with the evods that you screw in the coils nice and tight and check that they stay tight. sometimes they can loosen and you'll get leaking.

AVF Regular
    kk, kk :-)

I thought as much from the pics, but so many coils seem indistinguishable from vendor site photos I wouldn't have bet on it.

WRT leaking coils, I think about 50% of the supplied "free" coils I've had with the various evod pieces I've got have leaked no matter what I did until I replaced the coil.

Can't completely rule out user error until I've had a bit more experience however!

Thanks

AVF Regular
    Sorry, I'm a sapz. The product page actually had links: it takes X9 protank coils

AVF Regular
    ha ha! problem solvered. now ya know for sure