Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vman90

Thread: mini protank 3 anyone?

AVF Regular

mini protank 3 anyone?

hey i just ordered a pro tank mini 3 from slow-tech has anyone had a chance to try the thing?
    i usually play around with rebuildables so I'm interested in some insight on the pro tank mini 3...
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

i run a protank 3 mini on my mvp and ego battery. love the thing. only issue i have with it is that they can be a bit finicky to refill as the centre post is so close to the glass tank. all around i get really nice clouds off the 1.5 ohm coils. you wont regret it. easy to clean aswell
    maggie likes this.

AVF Regular
    I got mine from fast tech last week with the 1.5ohm coils and some spare 2.5ohm single coils too. I read somewhere that the 510 replacement bases for the protanks fit the mini's, and will be ordering a few this week to try and get the 1.5ohm's running nicely on my mech. No leaks on the 3 I've filled so far, and I'm liking the airflow that they have. I don't have a problem filling them if I tip them sideways and fill slowly. The 2.5's run better on my old Riva (EGO) batteries than the 1.5's.

AVF Regular
    Well... I havnt seen allot of people step down in there hardware They cant hold a flame to rebuildables imo... Expect less vape and less flavor

AVF Regular
    there ok but fiddley. if it's get to hot it will leak.
    if using on vamo may have to remove ring to get desent air flow
    sometime you gotter pull the post to get it to conect.
    i would say there more trubble then thre worth. i got one around hear somewhere and i'm not in any hurry to find it...
    one little trick if you keep the stems from your coils you can use most other coils on your pro tank