Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RichoVonBlack
  • 1 Post By coopz
  • 1 Post By coopz
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: After market mouth piece for Aspire ET-S ?

AVF Regular

After market mouth piece for Aspire ET-S ?

Hi all, I've been using my new Aspire ET-S clearos for a couple of days now and loving them ... Except for the metal mouth pieces .. I can detect a subtle metal taste that is starting to put me off them a bit.
    Aspire don't appear to make any other kind, but I was wondering if anyone has seen any after market nonmetallic ones ?
    I realise the mouth piece is incorporated into the entire top section which might make things more difficult to clone ..

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    I don't like your chances but you never know, I've never seen any out there on the web.
    remi1au likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    Hi all, I've been using my new Aspire ET-S clearos for a couple of days now and loving them ... Except for the metal mouth pieces .. I can detect a subtle metal taste that is starting to put me off them a bit.
    Aspire don't appear to make any other kind, but I was wondering if anyone has seen any after market nonmetallic ones ?
    I realise the mouth piece is incorporated into the entire top section which might make things more difficult to clone ..
    I don't like your chances Because I doubt anyone would bother when the aspire mini nova is the version they sell with plastic (and replaceable) drip tips. Maybe try one of them? Older design that uses 510 threading and airflow, some like that, some don't.
    Genuine Aspire BDC MINI Nova Glassomizer Kit - Vapeking
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    I don't like your chances Because I doubt anyone would bother when the aspire mini nova is the version they sell with plastic (and replaceable) drip tips. Maybe try one of them? Older design that uses 510 threading and airflow, some like that, some don't.
    Genuine Aspire BDC MINI Nova Glassomizer Kit - Vapeking
    Thanks for the replies ... I suspected this may be the case ... I will order some mini novas on my next order ... They are only a dollar more and take the same coils it appears

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Yeah, same coils.
    If using on an ego I recommend getting the ego thread dress ring (covers the now exposed ego threads when using a 510 mod on an ego threaded connection). Mini ViVi Nova EGO Cone from there, and could always get them much cheaper on any future FT or china orders for about 50c-$1.50
    Last edited by coopz; 27-04-14 at 09:13 PM.
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Yeah, same coils.
    If using on an ego I recommend getting the ego thread dress ring (covers the now exposed ego threads when using a 510 mod on an ego threaded connection). Mini ViVi Nova EGO Cone from there, and could always get them much cheaper on any future FT or china orders for about 50c-$1.50
    Cheers .. I look out for those too

AVF Regular
    Woo hoo ... Just changed from "junior member" to "member"

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    You could try looking here : 1296 Electronic Cigarettes (Product Type: Drip Tips) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping but i don't like your chances.
    Or you could get some clear heat shrink & cover the metal, giving you a non-metalic outer for putting your lips on.
    remi1au likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    You could try looking here : 1296 Electronic Cigarettes (Product Type: Drip Tips) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping but i don't like your chances.
    Or you could get some clear heat shrink & cover the metal, giving you a non-metalic outer for putting your lips on.
    Thanks Noe .. I might try that