Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Zenith v2 Clone with 4 AFC rings (SS, Copper, Brass and Black)

Zenith v2 Clone with 4 AFC rings (SS, Copper, Brass and Black)

Found this deal for a Zenith v2 Clone. It is a 1:1 clone and it comes with 4 AFC rings.

Zenith v2 RDA/RBA Clone - Preorder – G Vapers
    footwork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrap View Post
    Found this deal for a Zenith v2 Clone. It is a 1:1 clone and it comes with 4 AFC rings.

Zenith v2 RDA/RBA Clone - Preorder – G Vapers
    Thanks for the heads up. I think that $50 is a little steep for a clone though..

Quote Originally Posted by footwork View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I think that $50 is a little steep for a clone though..
    Yeah, I had to press the button. I thought it was a good deal because it came with 4 AFC rings

AVF Regular
    I tried a real zenith at the vape meet, it was awesome. My origen v1 clone @ $45 was a little expensive but nearly worth it. If the Zenith is well made and a true 1/1 clone then i dont mind paying $50. If its not exact its not worth it too me.

(But i dont need any more drippers since the origen v2 )

Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    I tried a real zenith at the vape meet, it was awesome. My origen v1 clone @ $45 was a little expensive but nearly worth it. If the Zenith is well made and a true 1/1 clone then i dont mind paying $50. If its not exact its not worth it too me.

(But i dont need any more drippers since the origen v2 )
    Haha I definitely feel you on the origen v2.

It's not that I'm not tempted to cop it. It's just that it seems like the price of all clones are steadily rising. My wallet doesn't like it.

AVF Regular

It's not that I'm not tempted to cop it. It's just that it seems like the price of all clones are steadily rising. My wallet doesn't like it.
    Yeh i know what you mean, when a company is the only one producing then they can charge more and we will cop it as its the only place to get it, wait another 3 months when FT and other company's are mass producing it then we get it for $20-$30

Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    Yeh i know what you mean, when a company is the only one producing then they can charge more and we will cop it as its the only place to get it, wait another 3 months when FT and other company's are mass producing it then we get it for $20-$30
    Amen!

Not to derail, but for your Origen v2, are you running vert or horizontal coils? I've done both a couple of times, but I'm leaning towards horizontal since it wicks better for high vg, thick juices. On vaporwall, Norbert said that he designed it for vertical coils though

AVF Regular
    Horizontal only, vertical doesnt make sense for the amount of chain vaping i do and as you mentioned the whole wicking issue. I have no problem making it horizontal anyways.

avtek and footwork like this.

AVF Regular
    personally i find it much easier to pull the cotton wick through when the coil is horizontal - vertical coils make it a real pain to feed the cotton through as the deck gets in the way and you cant get yer fingers in there to pull it thru - whereas with horizontal its a breeze

the thing about the original zenith is the way that the neg posts are connected to the deck - from memory i think they are welded? im not sure the cloners would go to the trouble to do that even if it is a 1:1 clone in terms of dimensions

i wouldnt "pay to see" @ $50
    Last edited by avtek; 28-04-14 at 03:49 PM.

I'll let you know how it turns out . I'm sure they'll lower the price when the market floods a bit more. Maybe it might even rise if there's enough non 1:1 out there

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast