Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mrsgruffy

Thread: Aspire Nautilus dropped and now not firing :(

Aspire Nautilus dropped and now not firing :(

Hi, this morning I dropped my provari with nautlius on a hard surface. It does not have any visible damage, but now it does not fire. The provari is still firing other clearo's.

I tried pushing the center pin out a bit but still nothing. Tried changing coil, still nothing. Any ideas?

Retired Account
    Well that's bizarre.. the only business bit of the nautilus is the coil, so if you put a new coil in it, and it still doesn't work, the only thing I can think of is that you've put the whole thing "off centre" so that it doesn't make contact. I'm sure you've torn it down and rebuilt the whole thing to make sure everything is fitting together properly? Careful examination to determine if you've bent something? No idea otherwise.
    mrs308hjute likes this.

AVF Regular
    Should be able to work it out with a multimeter?

Yeah, very bizarre.

I don't have a multimeter.

If anyone thinks they can fix this, they can have the Nautilus for $15 posted. No coils included. I will by myself a new one.

the bottom pin assembly - did you try pushing it _in_ from the outside not out from the inside. It seems a bit flimsy on the inside to me.

Oh and if you're feeling up to it, an LED, two wires and a half decent battery is a decent way to test power transmission if you don't have access to a multimeter.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Sometimes some excess moisture on the bottom base were the coil screws in can make it short. What i always do when putting a new coil in is grab a cotton bud and swirl in around that contact pin and get all moisture or any juice/water droplets completely dry, then air it out for a bit or wack a blow dryer in there for 5 mins, then see if it fixes the issue. Cotton buds are perfect size to get in there and clean it.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Im pretty sure you can buy a new base assembly for them. Sounds like you may a dogged yours up a bit.
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

aspire nautilus

I dropped my aspire nautilus this evening and it stopped working. I looked through these forums to see if anyone had the same problem and a way to fix it. I did clean it to the max and changed the coil. Aspire battery worked with another type of atomizer i had laying around. Took a while but i figured out why it wasn't firing. When it hit the hard surface it did separate the base of the tank just enough to not get a good connection. I placed the bottom end in the ratchet part of a larger socket and placed it upside down on a hard surface applied quite a bit of pressure to squeeze it back together. I now have a good working aspire.

AVF Regular
    The bottom part is press fitted and can be a pain to join up fully again but can join them back pretty well but not fully in a ml or so off