Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Adelaide_Stu
  • 3 Post By akef38
  • 1 Post By akef38
  • 2 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By Adelaide_Stu

Thread: Liquniator replacement O rings after the loss of Vapebar?

Liquniator replacement O rings after the loss of Vapebar?

Hi guys

Any ideas where I can find replacement O rings for my Liquinator tank in Oz? Vapebar were my go-to guys, but thats all over now

Cheers

Stu
    OL'54MOD likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Stu,
    it might sound silly, but a friend of mine who uses liquinator Tanks, purchased o rings from either Repco or Bursons i think. He bought a handful for around $10. That's what he told me. No harm in asking.
    It's a shame about Vapebar, because of their close down i had to purchase my Provari from Provape............

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by akef38 View Post
    He bought a handful for around $10
    That's good to know as I have a 3ml AL liquinator that's been sitting in my vape cupboard unloved for quite some time. Still, a rotten shame about Vapebar
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

AVF Regular
    Yeah it's bad about Vapebar. I hope all this shit with Vendors etc stays in WA and doesn't spread. Otherwise.........
    a lot of my mates are ordering juice from overseas every month to stock up. no one knows where this is going to end !!
    I'm doing the same with juices coils etc, it's nerve racking not knowing what's going to happen.
    Adelaide_Stu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide_Stu View Post
    Hi guys

Any ideas where I can find replacement O rings for my Liquinator tank in Oz? Vapebar were my go-to guys, but thats all over now

Cheers

Stu
    Stu presume you are I Adelaide. I am in the Adelaide hills and took my gear (other tanks) into sa bearings at Mount Barker. They measured them and told me the dimensions. Bought some for couple of bucks and then went looking at fasttech for the right dimensions. If you know the size then health cabin also have a range or try ebay.
    CMB and Adelaide_Stu like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

It's CRIMINAL what happened to VapeBar and the other vendors ... still trying to come to terms with the whole bullshit situation
    Smoke Free 'n Vaping Happily
    Since 1/2/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Stu presume you are I Adelaide. I am in the Adelaide hills and took my gear (other tanks) into sa bearings at Mount Barker. They measured them and told me the dimensions. Bought some for couple of bucks and then went looking at fasttech for the right dimensions. If you know the size then health cabin also have a range or try ebay.
    Good guess mate. Thanks for the info... I head down that way every now & then. Will pay em a visit and stock up!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by OL'54MOD View Post
    It's CRIMINAL what happened to VapeBar and the other vendors ... still trying to come to terms with the whole bullshit situation
    Agreed. Vapebar took good care of me (& many others). Just in case I'm Stocking up on nic + cartos as we speak. I can handle flavours + VG/PG here in oz easy enough if it all goes south, but some things I just wont be able to replicate.

Fingers crossed this rot don't spread.
    OL'54MOD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide_Stu View Post
    Agreed. Vapebar took good care of me (& many others). Just in case I'm Stocking up on nic + cartos as we speak. I can handle flavours + VG/PG here in oz easy enough if it all goes south, but some things I just wont be able to replicate.

Fingers crossed this rot don't spread.
    Fingers crossed some common sense prevails .. be safe - RBA's + Kanthal + cotton
    Smoke Free 'n Vaping Happily
    Since 1/2/2014