Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this a good first RBA ?

Ok looking at getting a RBA and want something reasonably well built and easy to rebuild.

I got an email from MadVapes and it had this EHPro Squape RBA

Any thoughts, comments or advise would be appreciated.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

AVF Regular
    tigmann ive heard nothing but bad things about the squape clones and so i havent tried one myself

i would recommend that you get one of the kayfun lite clones instead of the squape - the ehpro kayfun lites are good with good build quality and nice wide juice channels - madvapes has them but they are a little more expensive there - also you can get a lot of cheap accessories for them like nano kits and spare tank sections etc on fasttech

i assume you have already had a go a building coils for drippers? if not then they are a better place to start building than tanks

AVF Regular
    If you have not tried rebuildables then i would pick up a trident clone from FT. Its a dripper but its only $20 and is a perfect point to start learning about coil making and alike. If you are already comfortable with coils then deffs go with the kayfun clone. Easiest tank to build on and a nice vape.

See this thread.... Squape clone "B" from FT

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dvietrod View Post
    See this thread.... Squape clone "B" from FT
    Oh god dont remind me...

What are u using atm?? I'm running a Kayfun (actually a russian, but same same) & the one thing that did my head in at the start was draining the tank when building a new coil (and i built a shyte load of coils, sometimes 4-5 or more a day!)... Like avtek mentioned, drippers are better to start with & practice coils on... Having said that i did see the squape can be re-built without draining the tank so with that in mind i'd say go for it (disclaimer; i've never used this rba) ;-)

AVF Regular
    Taifun gt is easy to build and if you can sit the tank upside somewhere you can rebuild at any time. Kayfun are easy as well but as others have said the tank needs to be empty which is a pita. I'm looking at a dripper for tasting purposes but can't decide which one to get.

sent from my emtying glass

AVF Regular
    Double post

Quote Originally Posted by rotten View Post
    Taifun gt is easy to build and if you can sit the tank upside somewhere you can rebuild at any time. Kayfun are easy as well but as others have said the tank needs to be empty which is a pita. I'm looking at a dripper for tasting purposes but can't decide which one to get.

I have a few, but my 2 favourite atm are trident v2 & atomic (better flavour & clouds from the atomic but easier to build exotic coils on the trident v2) IMO

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rotten View Post

Cant beat the trident for ease of rebuilds, slotted post's and thumbscrews.

Meezoid ive owned a squape and it came DOA. All i know about it is that due to the very nature of the design a lot can go wrong with it. And if it does it cant be fixed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast