Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mod Repairers?

AVF Regular

Mod Repairers?

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was anywhere that repairs mods, preferably in SA, but Australia at the minimum. I have 2 broken PVs that I want to look into gettin repaired before buying a new one.

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

Super Moderator
    You might get a better answer if you mention what they are and what needs doing Drew

BTW havent seen ya in ages , hope you and yours are doing good ?
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    What mods? and what broken symptoms?

AVF Regular
    uploadfromtaptalk1399182921801.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    ok first up howdy Fatman! The family are all great... kinda :P the youngest (8 month) is teething and has a cold so not too much sleep in my house. Aside from that we are good

$489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    Ok bottom mod Is a Zmax, it stopped working this morning. Its been dropped a few times, i think its just a loose wire. Top mod is a vaping mad mod, lavatube v4 clone i think? anyway that works for about 5 presses then flashes and wont fire, nothing wrong with the tank. Sorry if im vague ask me something specific and I may be able to answer.

$489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidcarey View Post
    Ok bottom mod Is a Zmax, it stopped working this morning. Its been dropped a few times, i think its just a loose wire. Top mod is a vaping mad mod, lavatube v4 clone i think? anyway that works for about 5 presses then flashes and wont fire, nothing wrong with the tank. Sorry if im vague ask me something specific and I may be able to answer.
    Noone? that makes me a sad panda

$489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    Zmax should be a easy fix, looks like dislodged board due to top cap coming off and maybe broken solder joint. Lavatube.... Never operated on one before.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    Zmax should be a easy fix, looks like dislodged board due to top cap coming off and maybe broken solder joint. Lavatube.... Never operated on one before.

What he said Drew ... in all honesty you cant break it more than it is if its already dead by having a look lol
    I am not sure how local he is to you but I would hit up Billyboy689 ( sorry for dobbing ya in Bill lol ) hes a pretty handy chap
    View Profile: billyboy689 - AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    arrr, yeh i looked at the piccy and bk's thoughts are spot on with mine
    poor zmax has had a hard life but should be salvageable
    as for the lavatube hmm no idea
    its a lavatube, god knows what is lurking inside that thing
    Fatman likes this.
    QUOTE=Fatman; I have licked many things ... some I am proud of , some I am not :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast