Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What's the Story with Veppo?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Exclamation What's the Story with Veppo?

Hi,
    I'm new to the perplexing world of vaping.
    Have bought a few bits of hardware from a company called Veppo, based in the U.S
    The one I am currently using and by far the best so far is something they call 'The Vault'.
    Thing is the tank part looks suspiciously like a re-branded Kanger Mini Protank II?
    While Veppo is known for it's great customer service, they seem not so forthcoming with technical questions.
    As far as the battery part is concerned they come standard with a 650, a 1000 is also available, both 3.7 volt, not adjustable.

Just wondering if anyone knows much about this mob, as reviews of their products are pretty hard to find.
    Do they make their own hardware, or are they just an overpriced re-brander?
    Their e liquid is pretty pricey and only comes in 100% PG.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gordon

AVF Regular
    link?
    10char

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Quote Originally Posted by Gorditcho View Post
    Thing is the tank part looks suspiciously like a re-branded Kanger Mini Protank II?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gordon
    Yeah, thats a mini protank 2, and also lots of CE4S clearos on their site.
    So they just rebrand clones most likely and add a huge mark up.
    Gorditcho likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Gordon,

Veppo are indeed selling over-priced re-branded products. That "Vault" set looks to be two ego batteries and a kanger mini protank2.
    I know for a fact you can contact large companies like Kanger, Boge, etc and have them stick some branding on merchandise for a small fee.

I would advise steering clear of them and having a look at some local vendors for hardware and tasty liquids If you're keen on getting pre-mixed US liquids there are lots of very reasonably priced and tasty juices out there.
    Gorditcho likes this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

G'day Gordon.
    Mate, as far as hardware goes, I try and buy locally to support getting the industry going here. But for those other supplies, I generally use Health Cabin, a Hong Kong/Chinese company rather than heading off to the 'States. Delivery to me has never taken more than 4 working days, well except the time our local delivery guy had an unexpected day in hospital, lol.
    Tried FastTech, still waiting for first order to arrive, ordered over a week ago and just got notification it has been sent today, 9 days after placing order. Very disappointed, probably won't use them again.
    susie canasta and remi1au like this.

Started vaping January 2014 after getting the quit wobbles.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    G'day Gordon.
    Mate, as far as hardware goes, I try and buy locally to support getting the industry going here. But for those other supplies, I generally use Health Cabin, a Hong Kong/Chinese company rather than heading off to the 'States. Delivery to me has never taken more than 4 working days, well except the time our local delivery guy had an unexpected day in hospital, lol.
    Tried FastTech, still waiting for first order to arrive, ordered over a week ago and just got notification it has been sent today, 9 days after placing order. Very disappointed, probably won't use them again.
    Yeh ... Similar story here.
    I won't be using FT again either.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    FT has always had 3+ weeks postage times. It's just what we all expect from them now. But what do you expect with low prices and free shipping?
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    FT has always had 3+ weeks postage times. It's just what we all expect from them now. But what do you expect with low prices and free shipping?
    Slow postage I can live with, but 22nd of April to today and not even shipped yet is bit too tardy for my tastes

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    Slow postage I can live with, but 22nd of April to today and not even shipped yet is bit too tardy for my tastes
    The trick with fasttech is buy things that are in stock. Are the items outside the estimated ship date. Split your orders so the entire order is not held up by one out of stock item.

Just realised how off topic that was. Having never dealt with the company in the original post I can't really give you an opinion. There are better options locally and through china. I am always interested in how people find particular obscure companies. How did you come across them as they are not that high on google searches or other forums.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 06-05-14 at 09:21 AM.
    davee and Gorditcho like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast